Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making New Characters/ gcoin 4 sale

2 posters

Go down

Making New Characters/ gcoin 4 sale Empty Making New Characters/ gcoin 4 sale

Post by yaochungchan Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:13 am

As an unsure Lunia player, I make alot of characters and am not sure which one to continue. So I do something I call Character hopping. ( like I play on a character for until i get bored then i switch ) And since it is such a hassle to find a Jr to guild me and kick my other character out I just dont do it. So if you noticed I've been unactive and booted from the guild. Can someone help make this transition smoother? o.o because it is hard for me to even bother thinking about this. I am not really requesting getting back into the guild but I'm just suggesting something new Very Happy.
Btw I got new gcoins Very Happy the 100 gcoin card (1) Edit um i have 2 but ill only sell the 2nd one if you get me in a good mood or sumthing cause im not planning on selling it.
wistle me um try my dacy iRealyKirby or IamKIRBY or iShotYou or Kingofoz or iFrozeYou or PoisonedKirby
I'm a very active lunia player so you should beable to get to me
and i only take offers Very Happy
btw why did Andrew come back? o.o
he never really asked about my account lv 121 dark knight and the way I hax Maplestory Very Happy
( secret ) ive been able to change spawn pts of monsters in MAPLEstory without getting banned.
lol im not gona share it with any1 so go away
yaochungchan
yaochungchan
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 31
IGN : IamKIRBy
Class : Seig
Level : 57

Back to top Go down

Making New Characters/ gcoin 4 sale Empty Re: Making New Characters/ gcoin 4 sale

Post by AppleProduct Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:25 am

http://audacity.friendhood.net/community-f26/coming-back-t662.htm

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down