Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestive guidelines for gcoin trading

5 posters

Go down

Some suggestive guidelines for gcoin trading Empty Some suggestive guidelines for gcoin trading

Post by Leca Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:52 am

always trade with people you trust, even if they are in guild doesnt mean you should trust them. check the join date if needed

as a rule if there is a dispute the lower rank should pay first (since it is less likely as you go up ranks that there is a scammer)
Leca
Leca
Senior
Senior

Male Posts : 288
IGN : Leca, Lecafoz
Class : Arien, sieg
Level : 77, 77

Back to top Go down

Some suggestive guidelines for gcoin trading Empty Re: Some suggestive guidelines for gcoin trading

Post by IceDevil Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 am

My yuki is a sophmore, and my eir used to be a junior before action kicked it cuz i wasn't on for 6 days... lol. now its a fresh man. any way, i agree with this rule it makes sense since i know for fact that andrews not a scammer, i traded with him once, and the seniors dont seem to be either
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

Some suggestive guidelines for gcoin trading Empty Re: Some suggestive guidelines for gcoin trading

Post by xPeanut Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:46 am

That sounds like a good idea, I second that. santa
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cried Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am

So you guys don't trust me huh?

Fine ill just kill you all so there is no such thing as a higher rank like the French ppl did in their Revolutionary War

(BTW they chopped off their heads so I have to save up some money for sharp blades ^_^)

<(x.X<) ----Kirby wubs you too <3
Cried
Cried
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by yaochungchan Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 am

lol Cried stop impersonating me
ign : iRealyKirby
yaochungchan
yaochungchan
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 31
IGN : IamKIRBy
Class : Seig
Level : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down