Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crunchy's Application (Accepted 4/28/09)

2 posters

Go down

Accept or Reject?

Crunchy's Application (Accepted 4/28/09) Vote_lcap75%Crunchy's Application (Accepted 4/28/09) Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
Crunchy's Application (Accepted 4/28/09) Vote_lcap25%Crunchy's Application (Accepted 4/28/09) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Crunchy's Application (Accepted 4/28/09) Empty Crunchy's Application (Accepted 4/28/09)

Post by crunchy Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:13 pm

The name you go by: Crunchy (or John)
Where are you from?: NC, USA
Character Name: Drunkenshot
Class: Dainn
Level: 60
Rebirth Count: 0 (but will on Wed after event)
Pvp Level: 1
Total Level: 60
Current Stage: 6-10H/2-7L
Primary Language: Fluent in English and Korean, and can speak some French and Japanese
Former Guilds (If any): none
Current Guild (If any): Levity
Reason why you want to join: I think everyone in my current guild is nice and great, but they're not quite active and when they are, they usually tend to do runs with only the older members. I want to join a good and active guild where I can hang out with great people and do raids/stages/pvp with them.
Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?: Not yet, but hope to soon! Very Happy
Playing time:4-10 hrs daily (if not more)
Others:I'm hoping to RB as soon as Wednesday rolls around. I'm very active and friendly, and have helped newer people in my guild get started with the game. I contributed a lot to my current guild (gold+upkeep) and hope to do so for Audacity! Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by xPeanut on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : languages)

crunchy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Crunchy's Application (Accepted 4/28/09) Empty Re: Crunchy's Application (Accepted 4/28/09)

Post by ProAtForums Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 am

Accepted.

Please whisper iDelishus, ProAtCooking, Hentrix, or xBowjob for your invite.
ProAtForums
ProAtForums
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 61
IGN : ProAtCooking
Class : Delishus healer.
Level : 7x (14x)

http://www.teamrecursive.com

Back to top Go down