Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09)

+2
Franci
Omniscient
6 posters

Go down

Accept or Reject

Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09) Vote_lcap75%Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09) Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09) Vote_lcap25%Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09) Empty Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09)

Post by Omniscient Wed May 06, 2009 10:28 pm

The name you go by: I go by the name Ricky.

Where are you from?: USA.

Character Name: Omniscient.

Class: Dainn.

Level: 51.

Rebirth Count: 1.

Pvp Level: 16.

Total Level: 102

Current Stage: 6-1H, 1-5L.

Primary Language: Chinese/English

Former Guilds (If any): None EDIT: Solstice, Titans (In TFT), SacredSouls, KawaiiBrigade (In Ijji.)

Current Guild (If any): None

Reason why you want to join: I'm actually looking for a guild with friendly and experienced members. By experienced, I don't mean all out pro but one who have at least some knowledge of what he/she is doing and can differentiate the difference between right and wrong. I've played with some Audacity members before and they seem to be just the right friendly/active type of players. I'm also in search of new friends to play with. After playing alone and with weird strangers, your experience becomes really dull. By getting accepted to this guild, I hope to lighten my experience. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an emo or anything of that sort, just sharing what I've experienced.

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?: Not at the moment but I'm sure I will have a ton.

Playing time: Weekdays: 3PM - 6PM and/or 10PM. The time varies depending on the amount of homework I have on that specific day.
Weekend: Saturday- 6PM-11PM.
Sunday- 3PM-10PM

Others: I'm quite the average type of person. One who isn't that outstanding but isn't that clumsy either.(Could have reworded the sentence better but meh.) Most of the time I'm active. The only time(s) I go inactive is when something pops up. I'm quite familiar with Lunia for I'm been playing since OBT so if anybody has any questions, I'll be happy to help answer it.

EDIT: Sorry about the delayed post on the poll. I had to do something this afternoon. Also, I kind of rushed through this application so I've adjusted and fixed/edited some information.

Last edited by Omniscient on Thu May 07, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Omniscient
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09) Empty Re: Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09)

Post by Franci Wed May 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Awesome a friendly average person. Hi My name is Franci. Nice to meet you
AGREED. PERIOD. Oh, you have to make ur thread a pole before i can put agreed (Go to the bottom of the editing section and you will see there
Franci
Franci
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 60
IGN : Arienancis (main)

Class : Arien

Level : 66 (106)

Back to top Go down

Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09) Empty Re: Omniscient Application (Accepted 5/7/09)

Post by Dysfunction Thu May 07, 2009 2:16 am

Yeah, you forgot the poll.

Dysfunction
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 5
IGN : Dysfunction // JoshDarnit // Projectory
Class : Dainn // Tia // Dacy
Level : 61 and rising (RBed) // 17 // 8 (RBed)

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Thu May 07, 2009 6:20 am

Seems promising. :3
Oh BTW you speak canto or mandarin? =O
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleProduct Thu May 07, 2009 7:24 am

Approved.

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm

WariPwnsAll wrote:Seems promising. :3
Oh BTW you speak canto or mandarin? =O

Neither actually. I understand and speak a little bit of both Canto. and Mandarin. I'm mainly FJ.

Omniscient
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by xPeanut Thu May 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Acceoted.

Whisper ; ProAtCooking, SyoraChan, Leca, xCantelope ( me ) for an invite.

If they're afk, I'll be on later after school and I can invite you. =]
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down