Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone should recruit on the main forums

+8
IceDevil
SyoraChan
xPeanut
HeliosSilver
Hugsie
MrAaron
Tommmmmmy
Acapella
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

someone should recruit on the main forums - Page 2 Empty Re: someone should recruit on the main forums

Post by HeliosSilver Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:06 am

SyoraChan wrote:
Acapella wrote:dont tell me, tell to the people that joined because it was number one or wrote in their application that they are joining because we are #1 and still get in.

You made it sound just the same as them.

Well if they are in here just for number one, it shows how shallow they are
and if they leave, it is their loss.
We can really , really care less about that.

Like I said before agreeing to quality > quantity.

lmao i remember one of those days when andrew used server megaphone to recruit people, bleh, i rather want a silver crown than a gold crown, the gold it's just too dull, not shinny at all X_X

i really wished andrew would at least post of this forum like he used to be, he just seem to ... ditched us

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien

Back to top Go down

someone should recruit on the main forums - Page 2 Empty Re: someone should recruit on the main forums

Post by MrAaron Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 am

HeliosSilver wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
Acapella wrote:dont tell me, tell to the people that joined because it was number one or wrote in their application that they are joining because we are #1 and still get in.

You made it sound just the same as them.

Well if they are in here just for number one, it shows how shallow they are
and if they leave, it is their loss.
We can really , really care less about that.

Like I said before agreeing to quality > quantity.

lmao i remember one of those days when andrew used server megaphone to recruit people, bleh, i rather want a silver crown than a gold crown, the gold it's just too dull, not shinny at all X_X

i really wished andrew would at least post of this forum like he used to be, he just seem to ... ditched us

But gold is shiny-er. ;D

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post by yukinoran Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:48 am

hmm....to apply to join...or to not apply to join....
yukinoran
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 59
IGN : cymbidium~
Class : healer~
Level : 57 T^T

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:04 am

yukinoran wrote:hmm....to apply to join...or to not apply to join....

._. -slap-

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by StarSaviour Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:13 am

SyoraChan wrote:
You make it seem like rank means all, but rank doesn't. People should not be in the guild just because we are number 1, that's not what we are looking for, we are looking for people that are active, and stage lots, and want to do guild runs, and most importantly kind and willing to help each other. Being number 1 doesn't really mean a lot, imo. For example, MMOkami was number 1, but as you can see their guild was full of afkers and some people like the some in most guilds that you do not want in your guild, let's not go into further detail... but, so what? did it mean that they did guild runs a lot? no... I think it's real annoying when you are in a guild and no one would listen to you, no one wants to do runs with you to get extra exp. If people want to be in a guild that will forever stay number 1, I don't think that's possible and it probably means they're just in for bragging rights, which is um.. should I say very full of themselves.

Yeah and like someone said earlier, it is quality not quantity. I don't want to be in a guild that has a bunch of people but they lack... let's just say skills.
Amen to that, brother.

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by yukinoran Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 am

HeliosSilver wrote:

._. -slap-

ty so much u dont even kno my reasons for the question and u already slap me...."friendly" ppl? o.O
yukinoran
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:38 am

yukinoran wrote:
HeliosSilver wrote:

._. -slap-

ty so much u dont even kno my reasons for the question and u already slap me...."friendly" ppl? o.O

if you intended to join with open heart, you won't ask if you should join or not, rather just post an application right away, you're one of those people that join this guild for benefits, =(, your tone of speech it's so ... vain, "hm ... should i join or not .... what's in it for me?"

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by yukinoran Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 am

actually its should i join or not since im probably gonna have a mountain of worked dumped upon me from my "lovely" teachers and im planning on starting a new character so i wont have as much time to play....but as u are a person with a decent number of posts, it seems like u r a pretty good representer of the community...and ur post tells me that maybe this isnt as friendly of a place as the info said....cause its so friendly of u to should slap somebody asking an honest question
yukinoran
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:27 am

StarSaviour wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
You make it seem like rank means all, but rank doesn't. People should not be in the guild just because we are number 1, that's not what we are looking for, we are looking for people that are active, and stage lots, and want to do guild runs, and most importantly kind and willing to help each other. Being number 1 doesn't really mean a lot, imo. For example, MMOkami was number 1, but as you can see their guild was full of afkers and some people like the some in most guilds that you do not want in your guild, let's not go into further detail... but, so what? did it mean that they did guild runs a lot? no... I think it's real annoying when you are in a guild and no one would listen to you, no one wants to do runs with you to get extra exp. If people want to be in a guild that will forever stay number 1, I don't think that's possible and it probably means they're just in for bragging rights, which is um.. should I say very full of themselves.

Yeah and like someone said earlier, it is quality not quantity. I don't want to be in a guild that has a bunch of people but they lack... let's just say skills.
Amen to that, brother.

Thanks, but I'm a girl X:
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:52 am

SyoraChan wrote:
StarSaviour wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:

Amen to that, brother.

Thanks, but I'm a girl X:

amen, my sister? lmao

yukinoran wrote:actually its should i join or not since im probably gonna have a mountain of worked dumped upon me from my "lovely" teachers and im planning on starting a new character so i wont have as much time to play....but as u are a person with a decent number of posts, it seems like u r a pretty good representer of the community...and ur post tells me that maybe this isnt as friendly of a place as the info said....cause its so friendly of u to should slap somebody asking an honest question

xD maybe you should stay in the forum a bit longer, respects in this guild are not earned by post count(heck i can spam all day if i want), but rather by ranking the guild, approved by the leader and rest of the guild.

i'm sorry i made such a big fuss earlier, but you didn't put much detail into your post so i can't really understand what you're trying to say really. regarding your problem, you can try joining right now and get accepted, if you're going to be busy with things like hw and such, post an inactive notice in the subforum. To be honest, this guild have the most reflexive rules. So just go ahead and post an application here:
http://audacity.friendhood.net/new-member-applicants-f19/

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2