Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy is back. Can someone invite me (and my lime) back?

5 posters

Go down

Tommy is back. Can someone invite me (and my lime) back? Empty Tommy is back. Can someone invite me (and my lime) back?

Post by Tommmmmmy Thu May 28, 2009 5:45 pm

I don't even know whether I got kicked... there are 6200+ files to download for patch. It'll take a while.

The patch is not a reason for me to go back.

This topic wasn't suposed to be in general lunia talk section. However I have no idea about how dead or alive the guild is, so I had to make an assumption than in worse case scenario no one visits other sections. If that's not true (and I hope it's not) you can freely move this topic to apropriate section.

First things first.
I don't have gf anymore. As it appeared I was cheated on all the time. It has never ment to be serious. I regret my own stupidity that I haven't noticed nothing. I should have. I am suposed to have extraordinary skills in that matter (that's a long story). I also regret loosing faith in humanity. When someone tells you that she loves you and then it turns out to be a lie (I really thoroughly checked everything. I wanted to cling to that relationship really much) it's not hard to loose the faith.

I don't have parents anymore. Sorta. They're not dead or anything but I severed all contacts with them and they did so the other way too. I would call it once in a lifetime argument. You know some bits of pieces of information about me while we still used to play Lunia. I was considered to be a calm&steady perfectionist. Brutally honest and moreover brutally FAIR. Maybe that's true maybe that's not. Nevertheless I failed again. Failed to comunicate. I am doing some semi-part one-day jobs to keep up with money. Sometimes they are barely legal. Sometimes barely illegal.

What I am sure of that I liked (and still like) to have some advanced disputes over moral (and scientific) issues. Maybe the talk with starsaviour wasn't the ideal but you get the idea of "stubbornes" and "getting into stuff". So I had this friend, Kamil (that's a male name, same age as me, same univeristy), he got into depression some time ago. But we enjoyed long talks for hours. Meeting almost every day. The problem was that his depression was getting worse. In the end he was taking drugs 16 times stronger than at the beginning. There were no stronger ones. Only psychiatric hospital. Now he's 200 kms (150 american miles??) far away. Depression is not "having a bad mood" and thus influenting every one with it (that might have been reason for this topic to be pesimistic). It's something totally different in medical terms. So this pessimisticical way of writing is just me. I know I could have done more for him. More help. Epic fail again.

So why go back to Lunia and not something else?
I said that the comunity is stupid, childlish, mostly rude and full of jealousy and greed. That might be true (unless things changed). I got the point where I realised that I can't actually blame ppl for being childlish (and thus not professional behaviour in terms of tactics within game itself). Young people are simply that way. At least 80% of those inconviniences are because not everyone is mature&old and not everyone is a prodigy child. Real life brings much bigger disappointments. I am really glad that in game I probably won't make a real friends. So I won't be sad when someone quits/etc. What can I expect? That someone scamms me or acts noobish? Hell yeah, but that's a really not a big thing compared to real life. It is fairly steady ingame life.

That still doesn't explain the reason why go back to Lunia. In Lunia I achieved high enough position not to be dependent on that people. I can manage. There are still some pros out there I can party with. Going from the start in any other comunity would be a pain in the ass.

I hope aaron and proatcooking are still there..... that would be a nice good beginning.

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Tommy is back. Can someone invite me (and my lime) back? Empty Re: Tommy is back. Can someone invite me (and my lime) back?

Post by AppleProduct Fri May 29, 2009 12:19 am

We moved to --> http://sacredflower.tk/
New Guild

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down

Tommy is back. Can someone invite me (and my lime) back? Empty Re: Tommy is back. Can someone invite me (and my lime) back?

Post by MrAaron Fri May 29, 2009 9:36 am

The guild is quite dead, most of the active players have left for SacredFlower.

Tommy, I learned one important things from girls. Theres over a billion of them, why stick to one? O__O? Monogamy = bad. (To me.)

Woahh man, try to patch things up with your family. You only get one mom and one dad.

We all have our opinions, its what makes us Human.
Like me for example, Im very religious (I consider other religions......I rather not say for god's sake. ;X)
And im homophobic. VERY. Homophobic.

Lifes messed up but theres always friends to make it better.

Whisper me anytime and I'll try to get you a spot in SacredFlower. (Althoughts it at full capacity right now)
I have my dacy in it and I'll just make my dacy quit anytime.
I had it in there just as a reserve in case something like this happened.
Where an old member returns. Smile

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraki Sat May 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Why all the guilds die when i enter, Byaaah. ._.

Zaraki
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : ZarakiK3npachi
Class : Teh one & Only, EIRZOR! <3
Level : 67 + (57) = 124 o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 pm

God is good. or cruel.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Sat May 30, 2009 11:06 pm

They would die sooner or later, because I don't think people would play the same game forever, they'll get bored eventually... unless of course, you're a WoW addict, that's a totally different story.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommmmmmy Sun May 31, 2009 12:17 am

Aaron what was your ign? I am trying to whisp you for 2 days now and I can't seem to catch you online?

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sun May 31, 2009 12:19 am

Mommy change your avatar please o__o
Im getting distracted by your hair.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Sun May 31, 2009 12:23 am

err wth? what is wrong with my hair o.o
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraki Sun May 31, 2009 12:54 am

Well i came back from about 6 Months break two months ago, Caused by the boredom & Ijji. And duh, I tried WoW's trial few months ago and it's not really my thing ^-^

Zaraki
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : ZarakiK3npachi
Class : Teh one & Only, EIRZOR! <3
Level : 67 + (57) = 124 o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sun May 31, 2009 6:35 am

Your hair is like...wavy o__o
I can't stop looking at it

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sun May 31, 2009 6:36 am

Tommmmmmy wrote:Aaron what was your ign? I am trying to whisp you for 2 days now and I can't seem to catch you online?

Tommy My ign is MrAaron OR SimplyAaron. <--my Ryan.
On weekdays Im usually on starting from 1800 (6PM) EST till whatever.
On weekends...its random. Completely random.
Just tell me when you're on.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down