Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy's preparations for rebirth. Lol those are really nice ss's.

+2
AppleProduct
Tommmmmmy
6 posters

Go down

Tommy's preparations for rebirth. Lol those are really nice ss's. Empty Tommy's preparations for rebirth. Lol those are really nice ss's.

Post by Tommmmmmy Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Click below to see.

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3

That's the reason I need my alt to join the guild for 2-3 days. Sendning those one by one would be a pain in the a$$.

If I buy 7 stacks of browns more I will have lvl 19 instantly after rebirth Razz Razz Razz Razz

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Tommy's preparations for rebirth. Lol those are really nice ss's. Empty Re: Tommy's preparations for rebirth. Lol those are really nice ss's.

Post by AppleProduct Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:30 am

OMFG SO MANY FISH!
Lol.
Can i ask why april 1?

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down

Tommy's preparations for rebirth. Lol those are really nice ss's. Empty Re: Tommy's preparations for rebirth. Lol those are really nice ss's.

Post by Tommmmmmy Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:17 am

Because I rebirthed in Feb so I can rb again 1st April at midnight.

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 am

Nice preparations.
I just plan to do boss stages without the carp quest and work from there though =x.

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IceDevil Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:31 am

Andrew wrote:Nice preparations.
I just plan to do boss stages without the carp quest and work from there though =x.
andrew is ur dacy rb? if it is, you must have powerleveled it, since i never noticed the change...
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyDuck Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 am

lol i dont get it how o u lvl from fish>?
DaisyDuck
DaisyDuck
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 39
IGN : DaisyDuck
Class : Reborn Puppeteer
Level : 61

having troubles getting 65 for elf set

https://facebook.com Register (add WilliamRagasa with a sasuke pi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:19 am

IceDevil wrote:
andrew is ur dacy rb? if it is, you must have powerleveled it, since i never noticed the change...

on the first day, he rb and got to lvl 50+. and he have the extra exp boost, thats why you never saw him lvl. Wink

DaisyDuck wrote:lol i dont get it how o u lvl from fish>?
tommmmmmy is doing the new guild quest, from the guild quest npc. Rememeber before the patch we kill drake weekly to get 50 guild vouchers for the guild up keep? now they decreased the number of vouchers you gained from the weekly drake kill, instead you can exchange carps for the vouchers and exp. 250 brown carps gets you 10k exp and 5 guild vouchers, and they can be done repeatedly with out waiting.

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Hentrix
Class : Dacy
Level : 80

http://I have a portfolio of my work, but not for Lunia. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyDuck Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:46 am

Hentrix wrote:
IceDevil wrote:

on the first day, he rb and got to lvl 50+. and he have the extra exp boost, thats why you never saw him lvl. Wink

DaisyDuck wrote:lol i dont get it how o u lvl from fish>?
tommmmmmy is doing the new guild quest, from the guild quest npc. Rememeber before the patch we kill drake weekly to get 50 guild vouchers for the guild up keep? now they decreased the number of vouchers you gained from the weekly drake kill, instead you can exchange carps for the vouchers and exp. 250 brown carps gets you 10k exp and 5 guild vouchers, and they can be done repeatedly with out waiting.

ahh i see lol
DaisyDuck
DaisyDuck
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 39
IGN : DaisyDuck
Class : Reborn Puppeteer
Level : 61

having troubles getting 65 for elf set

https://facebook.com Register (add WilliamRagasa with a sasuke pi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down