Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1stClassMimic's Aplication For "Audacity" (Accepted 3/20/09)

2 posters

Go down

1stClassMimic's Aplication For "Audacity" (Accepted 3/20/09) Empty 1stClassMimic's Aplication For "Audacity" (Accepted 3/20/09)

Post by Rogerio10 Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm

The name you go by:Rogerio or Junior
Where are you from?:Brasil
Character Name:1stClassMimic
Class:Krieg
Level:46 and counting
Rebirth Count:1
Pvp Level:1
Total Level:Between 75-80
Current Stage:2-1 Legend
Primary Language:English
Former Guilds (If any):OrganizationX
Current Guild (If any):
Reason why you want to join:Because I think this guild is really sociable and i plan to have fun if i am accepted.
Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?:Yes, xFinalFantasyx.
Playing time:Mainly 1-3 hours a day depending if i have anything to do, if not maybe 4 hours.during weekends i got maybe 5-6.
Others:When i sleep or go out somewhere i leave my computer on fishing for the Guild Upkeep Points.
Is that your main char?Yes.
Are you active everyday?Yes i am depending if i go out.
Do you enjoy chatting on Guildchat or doing raids and helping others?Yes because it gives me a chance to know them better.
Are you willing to help donate to GuildFund on a monthly basis as well as do the guild Upkeep quests as often as you can?Yes.(Mentioned Above)
Any Goals in Lunia that you are hoping the guild can help you accomplish?Yes i want to get to 70 and be able to do Myths.
Thanks.

Last edited by Rogerio10 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rogerio10
Rogerio10
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 13
IGN : 1stClassMimic
Class : Krieg
Level : 53 and counting.

Back to top Go down

1stClassMimic's Aplication For "Audacity" (Accepted 3/20/09) Empty Re: 1stClassMimic's Aplication For "Audacity" (Accepted 3/20/09)

Post by Hugsie Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:02 am

Rogerio10 wrote:
Others:When i sleep or go out somewhere i leave my computer on fishing for the Guild Upkeep Points.

win, i approve
Hugsie
Hugsie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 274
IGN : Allerian/FIYAAH

Back to top Go down