Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommmmmmy 's application for Audacity. (Accepted 3/20/09)

3 posters

Go down

Tommmmmmy 's application for Audacity. (Accepted 3/20/09) Empty Tommmmmmy 's application for Audacity. (Accepted 3/20/09)

Post by Tommmmmmy Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:32 am

This is not gonna be a casual application so please read it it till the end. Thank you in advance.

But first things first, so:

The name you go by: Thomas
Where are you from?: Poland
Character Name: Tommmmmmy
Class: Dainn
Level: 78
Rebirth Count: 1
Pvp Level: 2
Total Level: 128
Current Stage: 6-10L + 2-7B + 1-1M
Primary Language: Polish
Former Guilds (If any): EvilDark, Finale
Current Guild (If any): MMOKami
Reason why you want to join: To short to write in one line. Please refer to "Other's section".
Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?: I probably mythed with most of higher lvls in this guild.
Playing time: PST 2 am - 6 am and PST 10 am - 18 am. Usually about 6 hours a day.
Others: I want to join Audacity because I am not satisfied with the current guild I am in. I am not satisfied because of the following reasons (those are also my requirements for the guild I want to join):
1. Stealing soul of moons
2. Not saying Congrats/Thank you
3. Low amount of 70+
4. Even lower amount of pros that are 70+ (but lot's of neo children with 500% exp cards whose lvl doesn't resemble skills at all)
5. Hard to gather party for anything - lower/upper/myth
6. Too large to make some relations based on trust.
7. u kno wat? com fite meh nao - X_X speaks for itself

So if your guild has some flows like the mentioned above I will not stay in Audacity long. This is a both-way application - you have some requiremenets towards the members that want to join - so am I - I have requirements towards the guild I want to join. So please understand that a person might have requirements toward a guild - I am such person.

Thank you for reading.

Thomas

Last edited by Andrew on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added popint 7.)

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Tommmmmmy 's application for Audacity. (Accepted 3/20/09) Empty Re: Tommmmmmy 's application for Audacity. (Accepted 3/20/09)

Post by Hugsie Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Tommmmmmy wrote:
1. Stealing soul of moons
2. Not saying Congrats/Thank you
3. Low amount of 70+
4. Even lower amount of pros that are 70+ (but lot's of neo children with 500% exp cards whose lvl doesn't resemble skills at all)
5. Hard to gather party for anything - lower/upper/myth
6. Too large to make some relations based on trust.

1. i haven't seen anything stolen so far and if something probably did get stolen there probably would be a screenshot of it
2. there's too many congrats you can predict it and there's always a thanks
3. most of us are 60+ in level if thats what you mean, but every tries their best
4. kinda the same as number 3
5. i never find it hard to find people to stage with unless its legend but theres always at least 1 person from what i noticed or its the time zone
6. im pretty sure it just depends on what you're trusting someone with

anyway from your application i hope you'll be accepted
Hugsie
Hugsie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 274
IGN : Allerian/FIYAAH

Back to top Go down

Tommmmmmy 's application for Audacity. (Accepted 3/20/09) Empty Re: Tommmmmmy 's application for Audacity. (Accepted 3/20/09)

Post by Andrew Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 pm

You're application is accepted. I'll whisper you Thomas.

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down