Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now let me introduce myself...Aloha!, Rosco28/AVery

3 posters

Go down

Now let me introduce myself...Aloha!, Rosco28/AVery Empty Now let me introduce myself...Aloha!, Rosco28/AVery

Post by fishypatis28 Thu May 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Just a brief intro. I'm AVery but you can call me "AV" *waving* I have a lvl 64 rb krieg (who is super dooper weak btw) I am on Lunia as often as I eat Cookies Crisp cereal (which is everyday) I am mostly just fishing or doing events. I have a lvl 15 dacy that I will probably make my main character (then I'll be golden). I just out here to meet new and interesting people and have fun while at it. I go to school in sac. I am Filipino...single and ready to MINGLE! *evil grin* I like long walks on the beach, the roaring sound of the ocean, and the smooth sounds of the backstreet boys. Very Happy

I love to play ball, lift weights, collect shoes, and play with my dogs all day.

Oh btw, Iseedeath/Duke is my friend who is uber cool.

So feel free to stop by and leave a comment you short term and long term goals, your aspirations in life and your favorite color and then we can be friends too! *teehee*
fishypatis28
fishypatis28
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Now let me introduce myself...Aloha!, Rosco28/AVery Empty Re: Now let me introduce myself...Aloha!, Rosco28/AVery

Post by Iseedeath Thu May 21, 2009 10:25 pm

niggah is crazzy!
Iseedeath
Iseedeath
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Now let me introduce myself...Aloha!, Rosco28/AVery Empty Re: Now let me introduce myself...Aloha!, Rosco28/AVery

Post by Franci Thu May 21, 2009 10:36 pm

YAY Another ASIaN (self discrimination)
You r very active in and outside the Lunia
Call me if u need me im rb lv 68 Arien (ign: Arienancis) and ill help u lvl up ur dacy if im available+ not doing anything
Hope to see you in LUNIA YEAH
Franci
Franci
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 60
IGN : Arienancis (main)

Class : Arien

Level : 66 (106)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishypatis28 Fri May 22, 2009 5:55 am

yah fo shure....my ign for dacy is Atlas28
fishypatis28
fishypatis28
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum