Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09)

3 posters

Go down

Accept or Reject

Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Vote_lcap100%Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Vote_lcap0%Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Empty Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09)

Post by Iseedeath Tue May 12, 2009 8:34 pm

The name you go by: Duke
Where are you from?:California
Character Name:
Class: Ice Wizard (Yuki)
Level: 55 going to hit 60 by end of today , 5/12/09
Rebirth Count: 1
Pvp Level: 0
Total Level: 55 RB at lvl 1 (not sure if thats good or bad /shrug)
Current Stage: 1-1L
Primary Language: English
Former Guilds (If any): Use to be in Sketchy Crew
Current Guild (If any): Sketchy Crew

Reason why you want to join: Ive seen Audacity around alot, ppl in CM and doing L drake farming for the boxes (dont recall any of there names). I've quit wow recently tired of raiding bosses for 6 hrs -_-", and found this game to be alot more challenging, and since I've started playing, I've been seeing Audacity members everywhere. Im in college right now and tired of guild hoping in wow and my current guild just to look for active members and mature ppl. Past guilds ive been in from different MMO's everyone was like 12 >_<", laughing at juvenile jokes (i am susceptible of laughing also, besides the point). So by the look at your forum recruitment post, Mature and Active ppl are your primary focus in your guild. I believe, even though I'm new to the game, I know I can help contribute to an already dominant, and mature guild in Lunia.

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?: none.
Playing time: so far past week since I've been playing at least 25-30+ hrs a week (ADDICTED)
Others: Let's see i go to Sacramento State, as a college student. Realized ive paid $770 dollars over 4 years on wow -_-". I also have a level 61 arien (boring). Im AZN proud to be one. I hate long walks on the beach, and dont sing endless love in the dark to friends. (Happy Gilmore reference Smile )

TYVM! for reading. Very Happy
Iseedeath
Iseedeath
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Empty Re: Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09)

Post by Franci Tue May 12, 2009 9:20 pm

YAY ADDICTED LUNIAN PLAYER
It has to be an yes cuz u play Lunia too much
Franci
Franci
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 60
IGN : Arienancis (main)

Class : Arien

Level : 66 (106)

Back to top Go down

Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Empty Re: Iseedeath Application (Accepted 5/12/09)

Post by xPeanut Wed May 13, 2009 5:18 am

Accepted.

Please whisper ; ProAtCooking, xCantelope, SyoraChan, or Leca for an invite. =]
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down