Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from the kitchen!

+3
Leca
Andrew
ProAtForums
7 posters

Go down

Greetings from the kitchen! Empty Greetings from the kitchen!

Post by ProAtForums Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Hi. I'm ProAtCooking.

Most of you have seen me around either in guild chat or have raided with me. I tend to focus on team support during raids rather than DPS. If you ever raid with me you will notice I almost always have some buff up to speed things a long. I'm a pretty easy going guy, but I've been known to get angry with noob groups during raids. If you catch me in a bad mood, sorry. :3 Generally I'm a peachy fellow who is always willing to help, and on that note please feel free to ask. Regardless of what it is, if you need helping staging or just want some company feel free to ask. If I am not busy I will almost always join you. Also, most of the names of my characters are "ProAtX", so be on the look out. =p

Guess I'll add a bit of bio-info.

Name: Alejo (ah-leh-ho)
About Me: I'm currently a college student although that will soon change as I am graduating in May of this year. I attend Full Sail University and have had a very enjoyable experience here thus far. I am a software engineer with a focus in game design and development. I do make games in my free time, as well as for class, but my passion lies in programming. Feel free to ask me about anything related to computers. I an a knowledge seeker and am always open to having conversations about anything. If anyone is interested in programming as a career or major please hit me up and I can share some of my experiences with you.

Last edited by ProAtForums on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : html stuffs)
ProAtForums
ProAtForums
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 61
IGN : ProAtCooking
Class : Delishus healer.
Level : 7x (14x)

http://www.teamrecursive.com

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the kitchen! Empty Re: Greetings from the kitchen!

Post by Andrew Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Another difficult major =o

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Leca Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:14 pm

pro at eating cooking and forums xO
i bet andrew is more pro at eating though lol
Leca
Leca
Senior
Senior

Male Posts : 288
IGN : Leca, Lecafoz
Class : Arien, sieg
Level : 77, 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:17 am

ProAtForums wrote:Hi. I'm ProAtCooking.

Most of you have seen me around either in guild chat or have raided with me. I tend to focus on team support during raids rather than DPS. If you ever raid with me you will notice I almost always have some buff up to speed things a long. I'm a pretty easy going guy, but I've been known to get angry with noob groups during raids. If you catch me in a bad mood, sorry. :3 Generally I'm a peachy fellow who is always willing to help, and on that note please feel free to ask. Regardless of what it is, if you need helping staging or just want some company feel free to ask. If I am not busy I will almost always join you. Also, most of the names of my characters are "ProAtX", so be on the look out. =p

Guess I'll add a bit of bio-info.

Name: Alejo (ah-leh-ho)
About Me: I'm currently a college student although that will soon change as I am graduating in May of this year. I attend Full Sail University and have had a very enjoyable experience here thus far. I am a software engineer with a focus in game design and development. I do make games in my free time, as well as for class, but my passion lies in programming. Feel free to ask me about anything related to computers. I an a knowledge seeker and am always open to having conversations about anything. If anyone is interested in programming as a career or major please hit me up and I can share some of my experiences with you.

hai
Admiral
Admiral
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by ProAtForums Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:03 am

Andrew wrote:Another difficult major =o

For some perhaps. I have more fun programming than I do with most other things so its a pleasure for me. ^^
ProAtForums
ProAtForums
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 61
IGN : ProAtCooking
Class : Delishus healer.
Level : 7x (14x)

http://www.teamrecursive.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therefugee Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:53 am

WHOA U OLD!

anyway hi Very Happy
therefugee
therefugee
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 208
IGN : TheRefugee
Class : Dainn Crowley
Level : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:38 am

Nice, someone about my age.. but I am still older.. tongue

Our education are somewhat linked together Wink
I study interaction design, and you can help us make our design ALIVE!..
Very Happy

My major is on interaction design, my minors are programming, computer technology, psycology. publishing designs. (yeah, i got lots on minors.. Shocked )

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Hentrix
Class : Dacy
Level : 80

http://I have a portfolio of my work, but not for Lunia. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Cried Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:59 am

COOK FOR ME PLZ!!!!ILL HIRE YOU!!!!

-$10/per hour!!! Very Happy

Come on im starving all the time because of the food Mad
Cried
Cried
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum