Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What exaclty happened to our guild fund?

5 posters

Go down

What exaclty happened to our guild fund? Empty What exaclty happened to our guild fund?

Post by WariPwnsAll Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:09 am

Are we still having the guild fund where you send 10g to a person? o.o
Seems as though we have stopped the payment..
And if we did, exactly why?
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

What exaclty happened to our guild fund? Empty Re: What exaclty happened to our guild fund?

Post by MrAaron Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:13 am

WariPwnsAll wrote:Are we still having the guild fund where you send 10g to a person? o.o
Seems as though we have stopped the payment..
And if we did, exactly why?

I think not.
Because Andrew doesn't have the money?

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729

Back to top Go down

What exaclty happened to our guild fund? Empty Re: What exaclty happened to our guild fund?

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:14 am

lol if Andrew didn't spent all of it when he left, we should have around 2k worth of guild fund right now, which is no where to be known X_X(or maybe he sent it to ohlanna already, not sure though =O)

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:18 am

Okay, but why are we not starting a April 09 Guild Fund? It's well in the middle of the month and we should of started a while ago.
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:26 am

WariPwnsAll wrote:Okay, but why are we not starting a April 09 Guild Fund? It's well in the middle of the month and we should of started a while ago.

how could we start one when Andrew didn't change the leader position until today, if ohlanna made a thread about it, without Andrew's official announcement, some people will think is a scam.

not to mention all those people won't don't talk on the forum, i can only count a handful of people that's active on forum(well ... maybe a few hands, but you get the point right?)

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:28 am

HeliosSilver wrote:
WariPwnsAll wrote:Okay, but why are we not starting a April 09 Guild Fund? It's well in the middle of the month and we should of started a while ago.

how could we start one when Andrew didn't change the leader position until today, if ohlanna made a thread about it, without Andrew's official announcement, some people will think is a scam.

not to mention all those people won't don't talk on the forum, i can only count a handful of people that's active on forum(well ... maybe a few hands, but you get the point right?)

Maybe we should make it a REQUIREMENT to sign up for forums.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:34 am

well, all recent members did, otherwise, how did they joined the guild without posting an application? lol

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by xDorkiie Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:35 am

Only active and smexy members sign up on forums. Razz
xDorkiie
xDorkiie
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 172
IGN : Yell0w
Level : 7x (7x)

https://www.youtube.com/user/BewmmShakkalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:35 am

HeliosSilver wrote:well, all recent members did, otherwise, how did they joined the guild without posting an application? lol

I know someone who joined without one. :X
Don't know how but maybe you can ask Wari.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:37 am

MrAaron wrote:
HeliosSilver wrote:well, all recent members did, otherwise, how did they joined the guild without posting an application? lol

=P i'm one of them, but that was when Andrew spammed the server with Audacity is recruiting for level 60+ active

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:37 am

HeliosSilver wrote:
MrAaron wrote:

=P i'm one of them, but that was when Andrew spammed the server with Audacity is recruiting for level 60+ active

But are you a recent member?

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:38 am

MrAaron wrote:

Oh you mean welcome cymbidium that I said earlier?
She in person told me to invite her in guild. She said that Leca told her to come to me for an invite for some reason.
I tried /w Leca for a confirm but he wouldnt answer. So taking her words I invited her.
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:43 am

MrAaron wrote:
HeliosSilver wrote:
MrAaron wrote:

lol how would you define "recent"?( i have no idea myself xD) my forum account was created a week after i join audacity

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:47 am

HeliosSilver wrote:
MrAaron wrote:
HeliosSilver wrote:
MrAaron wrote:

lol how would you define "recent"?( i have no idea myself xD) my forum account was created a week after i join audacity

ermmm
after andrew left. Very Happy

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by yukinoran Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:23 am

we have so deviated xDDD
yukinoran
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 59
IGN : cymbidium~
Class : healer~
Level : 57 T^T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down