Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever"

3 posters

Go down

Price of the guitar

Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Vote_lcap20%Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Vote_lcap0%Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Vote_lcap0%Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Vote_lcap80%Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Empty Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever"

Post by Wkss Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:29 am

Hi! please if you know the price of this items post it here! and vote on the poll!

For Sieg!

Damage: 5-5
Str: 2
Int: 2
Vit: 2
Dex: 2
Mana: 20
Hp: 20

Ty!
Wkss
Wkss
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 27
IGN : Wkss
Class : Sieg
Level : 65rb

Back to top Go down

Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Empty Re: Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever"

Post by HeliosSilver Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:08 am

5-5 damage, hax

donate to guild for guild shop items please XD(jk, but you're more than thankful to do so =D)

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien

Back to top Go down

Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever" Empty Re: Price of "Electric Guitar whit Rock's Fever"

Post by Wkss Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:46 am

jokn? jaja!

ineed some gold but i dnt know the price! for thath i do this topic
Wkss
Wkss
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleProduct Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 am

I know that Shawn bought one for 2-5k Surprised and t wasn't graded.
Try getting sum offers.

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down

Post by Wkss Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:44 am

you think i have to put it more spensive?
Wkss
Wkss
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:25 am

Wkss wrote:you think i have to put it more spensive?

i think what you mean was "more expensive" right? i don't think spensive is a word, but yea, just try getting some offers from people, post an auction on lunia forum

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien

Back to top Go down

Post by Wkss Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:13 am

yea you are right expensive! sorry! ok ill do this!
Wkss
Wkss
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down