Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way to ruin my spring break ):

+7
Hentrix
YakuzuSanada
Hugsie
IceDevil
Healeroblivion
Leca
SyoraChan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Way to ruin my spring break ): - Page 2 Empty Re: Way to ruin my spring break ):

Post by SyoraChan Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 am

HeliosSilver wrote:._.

lol try having a bunny, they don't make a sound, and rarely bite, but they do make these -gur....- sound when you make them anger, just pet it and play with it and you'll be fine =D

I don't know it's hard getting over it, I think ever since that time I got bit, I grew some sort of phobia x:... I tell myself not to be afraid but never works... my friend once forced me into a room with his cat and locked the room, the cat started growling at me and I cried and screamed and begged to be let out of the room or I'll jump out of the window, where at his place, it was an apartment and he was on the 11th floor >_>. He finally opened the door and I was crying lawlll ;-; embarrassing, but I was freaked out.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

Way to ruin my spring break ): - Page 2 Empty Re: Way to ruin my spring break ):

Post by HeliosSilver Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 am

-.-"

if you don't mind taking a looooooong shower, get a baby bunny or kitty, bath your self with food, then let your pet to play with you, don't worry, even if they bite, it won't hurt, cause their teeth are not fully grown. from then on, they'll be reeeeally nice to you cause you = food =D, just prepare a nice long bath afterward rofl

(i tried it, my kitty keep licking me from then on even though i don't smell like anything -.-", maybe u'll have better luck than i do? ._.)

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:03 am

HeliosSilver wrote:-.-"

if you don't mind taking a looooooong shower, get a baby bunny or kitty, bath your self with food, then let your pet to play with you, don't worry, even if they bite, it won't hurt, cause their teeth are not fully grown. from then on, they'll be reeeeally nice to you cause you = food =D, just prepare a nice long bath afterward rofl

(i tried it, my kitty keep licking me from then on even though i don't smell like anything -.-", maybe u'll have better luck than i do? ._.)

I don't know maybe I'm just not into them D:. That idea you brought up scared me lawl. And you said they'll still bite ;-;
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:08 am

now i became a chew toy -.-" it doesn't hurt though ... much

continue off lol
i'm so envious of you syora >.<

my school gave me more hw than i had on my 2 weeks xmas break T.T, oh give me a break stupid charter school (heck and we're only the 2nd ranked charter school in CA ... why can't the principal be satisfy with just rank 2 T.T)

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 am

HeliosSilver wrote:now i became a chew toy -.-" it doesn't hurt though ... much

continue off lol
i'm so envious of you syora >.<

my school gave me more hw than i had on my 2 weeks xmas break T.T, oh give me a break stupid charter school (heck and we're only the 2nd ranked charter school in CA ... why can't the principal be satisfy with just rank 2 T.T)

don't be lawl, it;s so stressful at schoool right now.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:22 am

now that i think of it, are you a junior or senior? lol what college you planned on going to?

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 am

HeliosSilver wrote:now that i think of it, are you a junior or senior? lol what college you planned on going to?

I am a junior. I plan to go to university of Alberta. They have 2nd best faculty of science in Canada. :3 just what I wanna do. Then gonna go to the states for my doctors.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:32 am

lol i wished i could live closer to canada, it's so hot here -.-"

but then again, you'll probably complain about the cold climate lol

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:27 am

HeliosSilver wrote:lol i wished i could live closer to canada, it's so hot here -.-"

but then again, you'll probably complain about the cold climate lol

I wished I lived closer to the south (not to the south, but somewhere more moderate) so that it's not too hot or too cold ;-; I hate extreme temperatures D:
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:58 am

lol if you want to completely ignore temperature extreme, just live southeast asia, like malaysia, or maybe australia (beware of kangaroo xD don't reach for their pocket!)

i wanted to live in antarctica and have a penguin as my pet xD but that would mean no computer T.T ....

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm

SyoraChan wrote:
HeliosSilver wrote:poor syora, lol think on the bright side, easter will be here soon =D

bunnies!!!! (rofl don't mind me, i'm hyper sometimes)

You and your cute animal fetish D:

@ Hentrix, oh yeah I forgot we are like 2 hours apart x3. D: doesn't it mean when I bother you late at night, it's like REAL late at night for you? D: maybe mr should go sleep x;

You don't ever bother me xD If i answer you back that means i m awake.
Sleep.. hmm.. sounds interesting, but i done enough sleeping for my life, I can sleep more after I retire. Laughing

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Hentrix
Class : Dacy
Level : 80

http://I have a portfolio of my work, but not for Lunia. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by xPeanut Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 pm

I like story time. ;o

He's another random off topic story. ;;

-I call it ; Shayde and Justin's epic adventure'Z.

Me and my friend Justin when too McDonalds too buy some milk shakes n some fries, it was like 11 at night. We just came from my house, we would of driven there but my mom was being annoying. Anyways, we ordered the food and went and sat in the play area and started eating n talking. Few mins later this skinny ass chick asked if I had a Cig. I told her too gain some weight and stop smoking, I threw the food at her and told her too eat. I think I made her feel bad. She walked away. D;
I continued eating and got mad that some of my fries were wasted on the ground. D;<
After we were done eating we were about too leave but I said we should go try n fit in the play area gym, we climbed up in there and got too end were the slide was. Out of no where, I started too strip, so Justin did too. Threw some of our clothes down the slide and then this little kid yelled up the slide and said, "Hey guys I like your idea of no clothes!" Justin yelled at him and said, "go away kid, you'll get us in trouble." He like screamed and ran over too his mom. The mom came over too the slide and said; "IF YOU YELL AT MY KID ONE MORE TIME, I'LL RIP YOUR NUTS OFF." We were like, oh shit. *She sounded scary.*
Some random kids came up here and started talking too us, some hot chick and her friends. xD
We talked for a minute, she was asking us why the hell you were stripping in the middle of mcdonalds?
We didn't know, so we didn't answer, we went down the slide and our clothes were in the trash can, wtf? -.-"
The people that worked there yelled at us telling us too get the hell out and never come back, you're disturbing the peace, if you don't leave I'll call the cops on you!
Bs, I said.
So we ended up going out of the store with a hand full of clothes and in our boxers. xD
We put our clothes on and walked home.

**Just another normal day of the ; Shayde and Justin's epic adventure'Z**
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by yukinoran Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:48 am

@ syora....plz plz plz get a new car D:
and dont wry....my dad's luck is worse...he's been injured, scammed, etc more than i even remember xx....
yukinoran
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 59
IGN : cymbidium~
Class : healer~
Level : 57 T^T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2