Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New MSN? or just instant messaging in general?

4 posters

Go down

New MSN? or just instant messaging in general? Empty New MSN? or just instant messaging in general?

Post by SyoraChan Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:37 am

Anyone have the new msn? Ever since I got it I have random people adding me on msn, at first I thought oh maybe it's a friend, but then they either talk to me and say that I'm being watched o.o like wth?... Sorta gives me the creeps. I usually just block them right after, do you think it is possible that they can get information from my computer by just adding me on msn and talking to me? Like do I send some sort of info about my computer to them when my message reaches to them or just by adding them? o.o Or is it just some sort of random bull crap that people are trying to pull off? D:
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

New MSN? or just instant messaging in general? Empty Re: New MSN? or just instant messaging in general?

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:39 am

Oh that's weird.
I use msn, but I only have one friend on it. ;-;
I haven't gotten any random adds, though.
Maybe you should make a new email. ;o
Alanna
Alanna
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Female Posts : 186
Class : Eir
Level : 70

Back to top Go down

New MSN? or just instant messaging in general? Empty Re: New MSN? or just instant messaging in general?

Post by SyoraChan Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:40 am

Alanna wrote:Oh that's weird.
I use msn, but I only have one friend on it. ;-;
I haven't gotten any random adds, though.
Maybe you should make a new email. ;o

): that's such a hassle, it means I have to notify all my friends on it since I use my msn a lot.

And I'm not too sure how they get added.. I don't add them o.o
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi6972 Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 am

I always get random adds, but I'm known throughout the internet so I just assume that's why lol. I'm not too fond of the new one, the graphics are alright but I preferred my old version tbh.
Itachi6972
Itachi6972
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 147
IGN : Itachi6972
Dom6972
Class : Reborn Seig
Reborn Arien
Level : 6x(12x)
6x(6x)

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:53 am

Itachi6972 wrote:I always get random adds, but I'm known throughout the internet so I just assume that's why lol. I'm not too fond of the new one, the graphics are alright but I preferred my old version tbh.

same , totally not used to it at all...

Well I am just not too sure if you are able to get like tracked through the internet through msn? ._.

because the random person that just added said he's watching me and now i blocked him he's emaling me but I can't read it cause it's in my junk section so the content is blocked and I don't want to risk openning it o.o i don't know who that person is!
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi6972 Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:55 am

SyoraChan wrote:
Itachi6972 wrote:I always get random adds, but I'm known throughout the internet so I just assume that's why lol. I'm not too fond of the new one, the graphics are alright but I preferred my old version tbh.

same , totally not used to it at all...

Well I am just not too sure if you are able to get like tracked through the internet through msn? ._.

because the random person that just added said he's watching me and now i blocked him he's emaling me but I can't read it cause it's in my junk section so the content is blocked and I don't want to risk openning it o.o i don't know who that person is!

I've been added by cam whores lol, that was a fun one. I just accept them all for the lols, don't even remember half of the people on my contacts list.

Just signed in and got another one XD
Itachi6972
Itachi6972
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 147
IGN : Itachi6972
Dom6972
Class : Reborn Seig
Reborn Arien
Level : 6x(12x)
6x(6x)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugsie Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:34 am

aim ftw, i rarely use msn only to play games but yeah i've been getting some randoms
Hugsie
Hugsie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 274
IGN : Allerian/FIYAAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum