Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

._. newly borned audacitian here

+4
SyoraChan
Alanna
Andrew
HeliosSilver
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

._. newly borned audacitian here - Page 2 Empty Re: ._. newly borned audacitian here

Post by Leca Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:13 am

prettymuch
i have smart/dedicated teachers
they just cant teach
funny how that works
Leca
Leca
Senior
Senior

Male Posts : 288
IGN : Leca, Lecafoz
Class : Arien, sieg
Level : 77, 77

Back to top Go down

._. newly borned audacitian here - Page 2 Empty Re: ._. newly borned audacitian here

Post by HeliosSilver Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:27 am

lol just curious about side hobbies, are any of you guys getting the advent children complete when it comes out in june? xD

what do you guys do for fun in free time?

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 am

IceDevil wrote:
yes, but asian guys are the worst, that's why we have overpopulation problems in asia! my grandparents had 8 on one side and 9 on the other. i'd say they were quite busy...

Just to correct your understanding. Your Grandparents lived through the great depression. The reason for the children is because the more children you have the more money the government will pay. When the employment rate is nearly 0, you got no job, but your family still needs to eat. Only thing to do is earn money by having babies. It sounds horrible, but that's the way to survive back then. Plus, back then they don't have birth control technology like we do now. You can't really call them lustful or oversexed, because that's the way to survive. Neutral

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Hentrix
Class : Dacy
Level : 80

http://I have a portfolio of my work, but not for Lunia. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by xPeanut Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Wow. xD

This has nothing too do with this topic.
lol
<3
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum