Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Rules (We assume every member has read this) Updated 3/25/09

5 posters

Go down

Guild Rules (We assume every member has read this) Updated 3/25/09 Empty Guild Rules (We assume every member has read this) Updated 3/25/09

Post by Andrew Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 am

Here are a list of rules that you, as a member of Audacity, have to follow:

1. You MUST at least register to this forum. It is recommended for you to be active on here too, but it is not a requirement. Inactivity on the forums will just less inform you about what is happening with the guild.
2. Be mature. Try not to use profanity. Overusing it will only lower your reputation in the game and the same goes with reality.
3. Respect all the players in the guild. Especially the members who have been in the guild longer than you. This is common sense.
4. You are restricted to having ONLY one character in the guild. The only exception is for players who are above Junior, and they must keep both characters active in the game.
5. Be active. If you are a freshman and stays inactive from the game without prior notice, it is likely that you will be kicked. Let me know if you are going to be inactive for a while, or post a thread explaining the reason, and when you will be back.
6. Grades are important. Seniors can adjust your guild grade. Not only it lets me know how valuable you are to the guild, but the less likely you will be kicked due to inactivity, problems, etc. Obviously.
7. Think about what you can do for the guild. Efforts to help the guild won't leave you unrewarded Smile.
8. If you have drama, post it here on the forums. DON'T yap it at me unless its really an emergency situation, do it the formal way.

I'm not really a Nazi about all these rules, but please keep them in mind.
Feel free to post opinions here about the rules.

*Rules are subject to change at any time*

Last edited by Andrew on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules (We assume every member has read this) Updated 3/25/09 Empty Re: Guild Rules (We assume every member has read this) Updated 3/25/09

Post by IceDevil Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:15 am

have fun?
remember you are representing audacity, so dont make it look bad?
praise ActionHyun every 10 minutes?
you forgot a lot
Very Happy
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules (We assume every member has read this) Updated 3/25/09 Empty Re: Guild Rules (We assume every member has read this) Updated 3/25/09

Post by Sayernae Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 am

I'm posting this reply for the record that I have read this.
Sayernae
Sayernae
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 190
IGN : Sayernae/Xynrai/Droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by YakuzuSanada Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 am

same hia!
YakuzuSanada
YakuzuSanada
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 95
IGN : YakuzuSanada/Luminesence/xEstrella/KyoshouAzai
Class : Royal Wizard/Healer/Archer/Knight
Level : 67/62/60/50

Back to top Go down

Post by MythicDragon Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:49 pm

What about "Whatever starts in PvP, stays in PvP"?
MythicDragon
MythicDragon
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 9
IGN : MythicDragon
Class : Dainn/Wizard
Level : 7x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down