Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S> Any amount you wish of Catas/Forts/Dimlies/Shining. Almost infinite.

3 posters

Go down

S> Any amount you wish of Catas/Forts/Dimlies/Shining. Almost infinite. Empty S> Any amount you wish of Catas/Forts/Dimlies/Shining. Almost infinite.

Post by Tommmmmmy Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:01 pm

I can get around 500 dimlies and 40 shining jewels per day XOR (xor == exclusive or) 0 dimlies and 250 shining jewels and 20 brightly shining per day.
I can get around 6 000 catas and 6 000 forts per day excluding the dimlies (excluding == both dimlies AND catas/forts)

Prices:
1.75g per shining jewel.
49g per 50 dimlies
97g per 100 dimlies
485g per 500 dimlies

7g per stack of forts
4.5g per stack of catas

6g per forts and 3.5g per catas if you buy them together - for example 2 stacks of forts AND 2 stacks of catas.

my ign: Tommmmmmy

You can mail me/chat me/pm me anywhere.

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

S> Any amount you wish of Catas/Forts/Dimlies/Shining. Almost infinite. Empty Re: S> Any amount you wish of Catas/Forts/Dimlies/Shining. Almost infinite.

Post by IceDevil Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:30 am

dang, how do you get so much???
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

S> Any amount you wish of Catas/Forts/Dimlies/Shining. Almost infinite. Empty Re: S> Any amount you wish of Catas/Forts/Dimlies/Shining. Almost infinite.

Post by Sayernae Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:55 am

IceDevil wrote:dang, how do you get so much???

Roger.
Sayernae
Sayernae
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 190
IGN : Sayernae/Xynrai/Droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum