Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which sickness/disease do you think is the deadliest?

+8
Hugsie
Hentrix
SyoraChan
IceDevil
Itachi6972
YakuzuSanada
Sayernae
therefugee
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which sickness/disease do you think is the deadliest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which sickness/disease do you think is the deadliest?

Post by YakuzuSanada Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:36 am

SyoraChan wrote:
Hentrix wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
Hentrix wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:Autoimmune disease to blood... forgot that name for it...

I would have to agree with Syora, and its called Autoimmune Disorder (there are different types, but don't want to get too medical here Razz.)

This disease is the worst is because you can't prevent it and cant be cure. Aids you can prevent, Cancer can be cure. Poor innocent people who have autoimmue disorder are so unfortunate. Sad

Yeah, like it almost works the same as allergies except your white blood cells start killing your own body's cells. Well there can't be a cure, but for some you can get amino suppressents, such as those given to patients after they had a transplant. But, not all of the autoimmune diseases can be supressed with that... ): It's just horrible, like your body thinks your red blood cells are foreign all of a sudden and starts attacking them and killing your blood cells.

Back to the Topic......

Yup, amino suppressants can only suppress but not curing it either. The drug given to a transplant patient is used to fool the system to thinking there is nothing wrong with the newly transplant organ, at the same time it eliminates one of your immune system's defensive mechanism. So in a way, taking amino suppressant is like prolonging the inevitable, just like AIDS. Feel bad for the ones who happens to have the Autoimmune Disorder. Crying or Very sad

Yeah, well I know someone that has autoimmune but luckily it isn't like life threatening, but it does really lower their self esteem. Like my teacher, she has autoimmune disease for hair, there isn't a suppressent for it yet, so she tried like lazer hair growth and stuff and waste so much money away on it ... x: she wears a wig during times when it gets so bad that she needs to have something to cover up. She like confessed to us one day in Italian class, but yeah.. everyone's okay with it, none of the students make fun of her.. maybe it's just my school x; people like to be nice :3.

Autoimmune disorder? Hmm...that sounds a lot like Leukemia (cancer of the white blood cells). As you may already know, or may not know, cancer is when the cell(s) starts multiplying at an exaggerated rate, far faster than normal mitosis. The brain's restrictions on the cell are cast aside and it becomes a sort of "rogue" cell. When white blood cells are cancerous, don't they start killing off other cells as well? So is Leukemia an Autoimmune Disorder?
YakuzuSanada
YakuzuSanada
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 95
IGN : YakuzuSanada/Luminesence/xEstrella/KyoshouAzai
Class : Royal Wizard/Healer/Archer/Knight
Level : 67/62/60/50

Back to top Go down

Which sickness/disease do you think is the deadliest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which sickness/disease do you think is the deadliest?

Post by SyoraChan Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:46 am

YakuzuSanada wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
Hentrix wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
Hentrix wrote:

I would have to agree with Syora, and its called Autoimmune Disorder (there are different types, but don't want to get too medical here Razz.)

This disease is the worst is because you can't prevent it and cant be cure. Aids you can prevent, Cancer can be cure. Poor innocent people who have autoimmue disorder are so unfortunate. Sad

Yeah, like it almost works the same as allergies except your white blood cells start killing your own body's cells. Well there can't be a cure, but for some you can get amino suppressents, such as those given to patients after they had a transplant. But, not all of the autoimmune diseases can be supressed with that... ): It's just horrible, like your body thinks your red blood cells are foreign all of a sudden and starts attacking them and killing your blood cells.

Back to the Topic......

Yup, amino suppressants can only suppress but not curing it either. The drug given to a transplant patient is used to fool the system to thinking there is nothing wrong with the newly transplant organ, at the same time it eliminates one of your immune system's defensive mechanism. So in a way, taking amino suppressant is like prolonging the inevitable, just like AIDS. Feel bad for the ones who happens to have the Autoimmune Disorder. Crying or Very sad

Yeah, well I know someone that has autoimmune but luckily it isn't like life threatening, but it does really lower their self esteem. Like my teacher, she has autoimmune disease for hair, there isn't a suppressent for it yet, so she tried like lazer hair growth and stuff and waste so much money away on it ... x: she wears a wig during times when it gets so bad that she needs to have something to cover up. She like confessed to us one day in Italian class, but yeah.. everyone's okay with it, none of the students make fun of her.. maybe it's just my school x; people like to be nice :3.

Autoimmune disorder? Hmm...that sounds a lot like Leukemia (cancer of the white blood cells). As you may already know, or may not know, cancer is when the cell(s) starts multiplying at an exaggerated rate, far faster than normal mitosis. The brain's restrictions on the cell are cast aside and it becomes a sort of "rogue" cell. When white blood cells are cancerous, don't they start killing off other cells as well? So is Leukemia an Autoimmune Disorder?

Well... not really, because autoimmune is when your immune system starts thinking your normal body cells are foreign and tries to kill it off. It can be any cell of the body that your immune system all of a sudden thinks is foreign, much like an allergy like I have mentioned, but a lot a lot worse. Cancer is when your cell mutates and starts growing uncontrollably but because of the mutation, it caused those cells to become disfunctional. More frightening is that every single day of your life, you would have had at least cancer once, but your immune system was able to detect it and destroy that cell... those cancerous cells that somehow was not able to have been filtered out by the immune system will start growing uncontrollably, and that's when you get cancer.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugsie Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:59 am

SyoraChan wrote:
Sayernae wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
Sayernae wrote:
therefugee wrote:ur super smart o_O

That's cuz she's azn

so it means you are too ? o;

Yesh :]

We're so stereotypical D: asians and smartness

sorry but im in algebra 1 and im retaking it next year Very Happy i fail at math and spanish but everything else is all good
Hugsie
Hugsie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 274
IGN : Allerian/FIYAAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:30 am

Being addicted to Lunia?

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:31 am

Andrew wrote:Being addicted to Lunia?

D: you die from it?
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaxt Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 pm

...my time is soon Crying or Very sad
bahah
Spaxt
Spaxt
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Spaxt
Class : RB Dainn
Level : 7x

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:06 am

SyoraChan wrote:

Oh Oh Oh, i m not sure if you will die from being addicted to Lunia, but ppl died from being addicted to EverQuest. Laughing

it was all over the news few years ago, a couple committed suicide because their Ever Quest account was hacked and all their rare and valuable IN GAME items were gone. Laughing

so yea addicted to gaming is deadly.. Shocked

Last edited by Hentrix on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Hentrix
Class : Dacy
Level : 80

http://I have a portfolio of my work, but not for Lunia. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:10 am

SyoraChan wrote:
Hentrix wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
Hentrix wrote:

Back to the Topic......

Your teacher is the fortunate out of the misfortunates. Its only the hair, not deadly. Smile

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 am

Hentrix wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:

Oh Oh Oh, i m not sure if you will die from being addicted to Lunia, but ppl died from getting addicted to EverQuest. Laughing

it was all over the news few years ago, a couple committed suicide because their Ever Quest account was hacked and all their rare and valuable IN GAME items were gone. Laughing

so yea addicted to gaming is deadly.. Shocked

LOLL.. well its not funny, but it is kind of.
really sad too..
Many Koreans today are so addicted to Rpgs and games like Starcraft.
Also there were many reports of them dying from playing too long -_-.
Sad sad.

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:15 am

Yes very fortunate that it is only hair and nothing life threatening.

And... I think WoW addicts are the craziest.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by IceDevil Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:19 am

SyoraChan wrote:Yes very fortunate that it is only hair and nothing life threatening.

most definitely
Wow has taken the souls of so many people that could've done something with there lives. I think 98% of the people that play WoW are virgins.... (i made that number up, but it's probably sadly true)
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayernae Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 am

IceDevil wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:Yes very fortunate that it is only hair and nothing life threatening.

most definitely
Wow has taken the souls of so many people that could've done something with there lives. I think 98% of the people that play WoW are virgins.... (i made that number up, but it's probably sadly true)

I'd say about 85%, because 15% of them are married adults or divorced adults who have nothing better to do. Wait no, make that 75%, some boys rape.
Sayernae
Sayernae
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 190
IGN : Sayernae/Xynrai/Droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by YakuzuSanada Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:48 am

Sayernae wrote:
IceDevil wrote:

most definitely

I'd say about 85%, because 15% of them are married adults or divorced adults who have nothing better to do. Wait no, make that 75%, some boys rape.

lawl.
YakuzuSanada
YakuzuSanada
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 95
IGN : YakuzuSanada/Luminesence/xEstrella/KyoshouAzai
Class : Royal Wizard/Healer/Archer/Knight
Level : 67/62/60/50

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 pm

how did sickness/disease question turned into WoW virgin discussion Neutral

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Hentrix wrote:how did sickness/disease question turned into WoW virgin discussion Neutral

Addiction to WoW was the sickness then they rambled on x3
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:20 pm

no death cases because of WoW so far. At least I haven't heard any. Smile
Addiction to WoW is NOT DEADLY Laughing but it does have many negative influence to someone's life. Neutral

Example: people getting off topic when talking about WoW. Razz Addiction to WoW turned into WoW players are majority virgins. Razz

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 am

SyoraChan wrote:

lawl ;-; I can't help it ?D:...

lmao, maybe you can be my bio tutor in the future xD, just 1 or 2 more years till i take ap bio

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:02 am

HeliosSilver wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:

lawl ;-; I can't help it ?D:...

lmao, maybe you can be my bio tutor in the future xD, just 1 or 2 more years till i take ap bio

I wouldn't mind helping you ^ ^. I love AP (IB) bio, it's like my favorite out of all my cores, and it's the only class I have before school starts that makes me wake up 5:30 AM to go to school because of it ;-;. Butttttt, I don't really fall asleep in it. I sorta zone out occasionally, but if I hate a course... my AP english, I fall asleep in that class all the time.. x3, and AP social, god, I fell asleep every single class for 1 month straight then the teacher got mad and told me he'll kick me out of I do again, soooo I try my best to keep me awake, or my best friend would hit me if I fall asleep, he sits beside me in every single class. (We have all classes together, lawl).
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by IceDevil Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 pm

HATE BIO
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

Post by xPeanut Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:31 am

Yawning is the worst disease! D;<
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum