Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactivity part 3

4 posters

Go down

Inactivity part 3 Empty Inactivity part 3

Post by Tommmmmmy Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:32 pm

My parents' comp is 7 years old... I did clean windows install today. I installed newest net framework and newest graphic drivers and generally all newest drivers. I set Lunia to 800x600 and Lowest graphical settings.... I can do casual party. Farm rogers so-so. But mything.... umm... if I change cam to close view then I can play...otherwise too much skill spam and I freeze.

They are going to reutn my comp in another 12 days from now on..... sigh....

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Inactivity part 3 Empty Re: Inactivity part 3

Post by MrAaron Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Tommmmmmy wrote:My parents' comp is 7 years old... I did clean windows install today. I installed newest net framework and newest graphic drivers and generally all newest drivers. I set Lunia to 800x600 and Lowest graphical settings.... I can do casual party. Farm rogers so-so. But mything.... umm... if I change cam to close view then I can play...otherwise too much skill spam and I freeze.

So many inactivity parts :X

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 am

Tommmmmmy wrote:My parents' comp is 7 years old... I did clean windows install today. I installed newest net framework and newest graphic drivers and generally all newest drivers. I set Lunia to 800x600 and Lowest graphical settings.... I can do casual party. Farm rogers so-so. But mything.... umm... if I change cam to close view then I can play...otherwise too much skill spam and I freeze.

your cpu and ram is bottle necking your computer, just build a new one and oc it from your new parts, because if you get a better cpu and ram, your case might be too cramp up and thus overheating, so why not build a new one yourself? =D then overclock the hell out of it xD (my q6600 clocked from 2.4 ghz to 3.6 ghz) post your computer spec here and i'll try to help you out(graphic card, power supply, ram, cpu, amount of fans on case, etc)

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommmmmmy Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:42 am

I can't build new one (no funds and it's meaningless coz I am getting my own comp back in couple days) and I can't overclock this one, because it's not mine AND if it breaks I am going to be screwed for long long time...

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:05 am

just a random thought, but did you try running lunia in safe mode? i think safe mode uses less bandwhich on the computer

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleProduct Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:38 pm

800x600?
i always play in that size.

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommmmmmy Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 pm

it's not about bandwith, my internet is fast enough. It's about age of the computer.

I cleaned coolers today. Helped enough to see the difference. It doesn't mean it's good but at least 4/10. I can do myth almost without freezing.

I called Asus today. They said they got a package today. Can you imagine Max priority package to be delivered after 5 days in a country that is smaller than 1000km wide/long. 1000km is about 500 miles.

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down