Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09)

3 posters

Go down

Accept or Reject?

Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09) Vote_lcap14%Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09) Vote_lcap86%Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09) Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09) Empty Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09)

Post by Reptile Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:17 am

The name you go by: Beryl.
Where are you from?: New York.
Character Name: Aquadros.
Class: Lime the God of Destruction (or at least formerly, I have no idea what he is now).
Level: 56.
Rebirth Count: 0.
Pvp Level: 2 (Don't PvP often)....
Total Level: 56.
Current Stage: 6-10H. 4-1L.
Primary Language: English.
Former Guilds (If any): Solstice.
Current Guild (If any): Beasts (though its not really active).
Reason why you want to join: Well, I was a Lunia player ever since CB. I still remember times when people would complain about how bad Game'n'game was in OB. I just started playing again after a fairly long hiatus due to overwhelming schoolwork (I remember I left a little bit after the Jahilyah + Bapho update). I haven't seen any familiar faces/names since, and I figured that Audacity would be a go-to-guild to for me to find some other players who I remember. Also, being the #2 guild, I believe that you are a nice group of people.
Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?: I don't think so.
Playing time: Not sure, I still haven't gotten back into the groove yet.
Other: I never really learned how to make a lot of money in Lunia, so I'm deathly poor. I'm hoping that during my guild stay I can learn how to make money, and therefore be able to sustain a longer period of time in the guild.

Reptile
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09) Empty Re: Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09)

Post by Andrew Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:39 am

Under Review.

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09) Empty Re: Aquadros Application (Rejected 3/31/09)

Post by xPeanut Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 am

Mmm.
No ty.
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down