Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVP Rules Audacity Members Must Follow

5 posters

Go down

PVP Rules Audacity Members Must Follow Empty PVP Rules Audacity Members Must Follow

Post by IceDevil Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 am

Yay I'm first to post on PVP forum Very Happy

Ok, Audacity is a high level rank, and therefore, we dont want anyone making Audacity look bad, since we have a reputation for our awsomeness. So follow these rules to the best of your ability.

1. NO GLITCHING/CHEATING/HACKING. No exeptions. It's not much of a problem in Lunia, since I've never seen any hacks, but I heard there's a damage hack (probly lies made by noobs who cant combo). If Action has proof you've been cheating, you're out and you're not coming back to this guild Arrow Arrow Arrow

2. Respect the rules of the room master. If it says no dt (double team), dont double team. If you acidently do, say sorry. If you can't type sorry, learn to type with all 10 fingers, and do something other than playing Lunia (I hope everyone here has a life) study =)

3. If it says dont heal, dont heal. I hate this rule, since heal costs a bunch of mp, and takes a while to cast completely. But just listen to this rule if your an eir. you've got pretty good combos anyway.

4. If they lag, just hit the air. When someone is lagging, dont spam skills, cuz thats a waste of mp. Just wack all over the place and eventually you'll hit them afro

5. Don't be immature. I'm 14 (and I'm NOT telling you where I live Exclamation ) I dont cuss every 2 seconds. Not even in real life. And I know a lot of us are minors. Dont cuss and talk about inappropiate things. Preserve your innocence (or what little of it you still happen to have jocolor ). Often times the cussers in video games are either 30 single men playing in their mom's basement, or little 12 year olds with squeaky voices (no offense if this applies to you).

6. Dont say people spam. If you're pro enough, you can get them back. That dain/yuki will run out of mp one day. If you spam, learn some combos. Cool

7.Be nice. If people are mean. Ignore them. Calling them out will only make them talk more.

8. I'm out, if you have more, tell me

9. Edited: Have Fun! What a Face

Ty for finally making an Audacity Forum Action I love you

Last edited by IceDevil on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

PVP Rules Audacity Members Must Follow Empty Re: PVP Rules Audacity Members Must Follow

Post by Cried Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:23 am

These are too many rules... we should just make 1 rule : HAVE FUN Very Happy
Cried
Cried
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

PVP Rules Audacity Members Must Follow Empty Re: PVP Rules Audacity Members Must Follow

Post by Hugsie Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Cried wrote:These are too many rules... we should just make 1 rule : HAVE FUN Very Happy
we p2w
Hugsie
Hugsie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 274
IGN : Allerian/FIYAAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Cried Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:13 am

play 2 win? lets just play for fun Very Happy

<(x.X<) ----Kirby wubs you too <3
Cried
Cried
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Leca Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 am

there is no money
p2w only works for a competetive money involved scene
otherwise playing pvp would be unbearable
Leca
Leca
Senior
Senior

Male Posts : 288
IGN : Leca, Lecafoz
Class : Arien, sieg
Level : 77, 77

Back to top Go down

Post by xPeanut Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:11 am

Cried wrote:These are too many rules... we should just make 1 rule : HAVE FUN Very Happy

Lmao, Cried. xD
There has too be rules of somewhat.
Or, we'd have a bunch of little immagrant cheaters who don't shutup. ;3
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down