Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First thoughts and techniques on slime races.

5 posters

Go down

First thoughts and techniques on slime races. Empty First thoughts and techniques on slime races.

Post by Tommmmmmy Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:25 pm

First things first

This slime race is EXACTLY the same as american version of roulette. And because the avg profit in roulette is NEGATIVE it might be seem that betting will end badly.

Betting only on red or only on black is stupid - if you think that the following combination is special:
black, black, black, black, black, black, black, red
I will tell you that I believe that THIS combination is special:
black, red, black, red, black, red, black, red, black, red, black, red, black, red
Now the funny part - from MATH's point of view... any combination is SPECIAL because probabiliy of every one is the SAME.
So any seemingly random is not random.

Absolutely any technique has it's flaws:
1. Like very big amount of money at the beginning - if you bet only on red - then combination of 12 blacks in a row might kill you - unless
you have 2^12 = 4096g.
2. Risk compared to netto saldo - 4096g..... just to win 1g. Doesn't that seem kinda.... dangerous? To risk 4096 gold to win ONE GOLD ? Just to remind you - in bet-only-on-red you only win 1g per combination.
3. A Seemingly contradictive technique - bet always on the same color as the last - is very good VS long combination of one color but if there is a shicane of colors... it's weak. In fact beacause any combination is special - any technique has some anti-combination that is equal in the same proportion as for other techniques.
4. Lowering the risk - for example not betting more than 64g at once - it won't make you lose the money that fast.... but any technique that lowers the risk - lowers profit by 75-90% too. So it's not worthy unless you have 100kg....

So.... I said that everything is probable in the same way. Every technique has flows and netto profit in roulette is negative. So I proved it is impossible to win.

Unless you notice one big difference between roulette and slime race - roulette is real. Why when you grade 10 gloves you get +5 positive in a row then -3 negative in a row. Why does it take to make +6->+7 an infinity while making +7->+8 right after is usually successfull (I mean some-cases-not-detailed-here). Because computers are not random.

Someone said: If you want to extencionally set a random number, then you are stupid <- in fact it was one of the creators of current IT.

So the only chance in winning at slime races is to use the flaw - that random numbers are not random. And because Lunia sucks at randomness much much more than for example MapleStory - then thinking about it is purposeful and might lead to success.

I have currently around 140 scores from sq4 - I rewritten them in 3 ways in excel so to see more. I made every possible statistics and I ran dozens of different techniques.

I couldn't find a technique that lowers needed cash - there are 9-in-a-row bad scores - which leads to 1kg needed. But there are so for every technique. My guts tell me it is impossible to start betting without high netto intro. And because you can exchange only 100g per day... that's why most ppl loose.

Among all the techniques like:
1. bet only red/bet only high/bet only
2. bet opposite color than last
3. bet same color as last
4. my special technique

I clarified that:
bet only gives only 40g
bet opposite/same color gives around 88g
my special technique - 200g

So with the same amount of netto gold (1024g) my technique is the best among all that I heard of.

A good technique should:
1. Have high profit for every combination (more than 1g - like in bet only red for example)
2. Have slow progression - like 8:1 bets - 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 whille bet-red has 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64
3. Use the flaw in setting a random number in virtual word. So it should be built at and only at last past results.

When I test my technique on at least 500 (or maybe 1000) scores and IF it will appear to be bad - then I will post it here. If it appears to be good I will obviously keep to myself as endless source of money.

To actionHyun: the HELP I made in this topic is that I showed different points of views on slime racing to ppl who want to build their OWN technique and don't know where to start.

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

First thoughts and techniques on slime races. Empty Re: First thoughts and techniques on slime races.

Post by AppleProduct Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Good Luck.
Im just going to say that your not the first one to do this.
And no offense but I do not thing it will work.

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down

First thoughts and techniques on slime races. Empty Re: First thoughts and techniques on slime races.

Post by yigwak Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 am

GAMBLERS ....... ya know I think somtimes appleproduct is tommmmy and tommmy is apples. i guess 7 ate 9 <---YIG SPECIAL NUMBERS ON SLIME RACE>=D) jk i dont gamble.

-waste of time
-5 min dalay till race
-fishing spot too small
-scammer all around u -.- ewwwwwwwwww
-squre roots of -1 is an ratio of an product called "I"
-You lose some and, you'll gian some;Why not lose some and FOR ONCE STOP, trying to gian SOMTIN move on> xD "Comment if ya like it"=D

yigwak
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 10
IGN : AREIN
Class : ARIEN
Level : 9999

Back to top Go down

Post by xPeanut Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:25 am

Gambleling is for nubs.
Tommmmmmy and Andrew are obssessed. xD
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by ProAtForums Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Any chance I get the data you collected regarding the wins/loses for SQ4?
ProAtForums
ProAtForums
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 61
IGN : ProAtCooking
Class : Delishus healer.
Level : 7x (14x)

http://www.teamrecursive.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleProduct Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Me and Andrew won at least 10 yellows yesterday Surprised

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down