Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I saw a pro Dainn today.

2 posters

Go down

I saw a pro Dainn today. Empty I saw a pro Dainn today.

Post by Tommmmmmy Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 am

Nope it wasn't Unknown7 (he sucks in general) or KckKryptonite (he sucks in myth) or FearisDeath (his eqps sucks for his lvl)

It was.... DoubleCastin - lvl 77 - in guild Diamond smth smth - it isn't even lvl 10 guild. He was pro, acted pro and he totally astonished me with one thing. He was able to do every single trick and technique I can do including perpendicularly moved North trick* and vertical lured push**.... but he was able to do more.

We were doing trio with eir; so iw chain was there. I used my bcb - but Castin saw that I was in middle and that my iw would not be perfect - he used MY bcb to cast HIS iw. That was a great tandem. I have never ever done anything like that or ever saw smth like that. I offered him to join Audacity but he said he was ok with his guild.

If you - ActionHyun, Iris, OhAlanna and all higher tops can convince him to change the guild....we would gain the most pro dainn out there.

* - the trick is based on the fact that monsters are aggrod very well to one of the walls. Let's say room is vertical. Monsters are aggroed to right wall. Casting horizontal iw in close to the monsters and then attacking from behind it is the technique. Such iw is RELATIVELY vertical to the monsters but it is HORIZONTAL for us. It's like moving your head 90 degree in one way and then casting vertical iw. It's the most PRO iw I have ever done or ever could do... so far.

** - let's say monsters are aggroed to you. You have no route of escape. They are closer and closer. You can turn back to them and cast iw - but it wold be to close to the wall so you would get raped anyway... but you can turn 90 degree to the monsters cast iw - iw pushes monsters (smth like pushing tarask black head with iw or pushing a bishop in kirin) which opens one of the diagonals to dash through and escape.

Tommmmmmy
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

I saw a pro Dainn today. Empty Re: I saw a pro Dainn today.

Post by Hentrix Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:49 am

hmm, maybe he is the Guild master of their guild, that's why he didn't join us. Wink

But thank you for the info, sounds like there are other dainns who are willing to use the ice wall method instead of the tanking method. I will definitely try to party with him and hope he can lead me to victories. Very Happy

hmm, I wonder if he can solo Lunia Question Question Question

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Hentrix
Class : Dacy
Level : 80

http://I have a portfolio of my work, but not for Lunia. :P

Back to top Go down