Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Lunia pet pev.

5 posters

Go down

My Lunia pet pev. Empty My Lunia pet pev.

Post by Hentrix Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:17 pm

My pet pev in lunia are beggers. Seems like every few days I meet a begger who keeps begging you to give him something because you are much MUCH higher lvl then they are Neutral and I don't get why. Maybe I am too nice to answer their noobie question and in return I get is "can you give me some g? can you give me your equipment? can you just spare me anything?" It just irritates me cause they keep asking for free stuff. Most of them, if you said enough "NO", then they wont bother you anymore. silent

This is one of the worst begger i have ever seen. There was one time this newbie replied to my party's legend stage episode shouts without knowing its legend. We politely explain to him that this is too hard for him. He said sorry and he'll leave. But he didn't leave and start asking us for free stuff. My party told him the items we have are lvl and class specific, he understood but he still remain in the stage cyclops . And then I finally told him to please earn the items himself and he told me not to nerd up confused . And then I kicked him cause he doesn't seem like he is wanting to leave the stage at all and also I don't feel like arguing with little kids who are full of themselves Razz (my party was glad that I kicked him. Laughing)

sigh.. newbies nowadays, just don't show respect to people who just helped them.

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Hentrix
Class : Dacy
Level : 80

http://I have a portfolio of my work, but not for Lunia. :P

Back to top Go down

My Lunia pet pev. Empty Re: My Lunia pet pev.

Post by Sayernae Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:49 pm

I agree. When a noob askes me for gold...I give....oh let's say....3G. Then he's like "thanks", then 5 seconds after he trades me again and says "MORE PLZ".
Sayernae
Sayernae
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 190
IGN : Sayernae/Xynrai/Droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by IceDevil Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 am

noobs that spam in pvp without linking them into combos. i spam my yuki skills, but at least i chain them, not run around and using them and running again.

and noobs that say no healing. DONT LET ME HEAL! duh
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:21 am

They're like bums on the street. They never get enough.

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Sayernae wrote:I agree. When a noob askes me for gold...I give....oh let's say....3G. Then he's like "thanks", then 5 seconds after he trades me again and says "MORE PLZ".

hmm.. Maybe they are not noobs, they are lazy people who act noobish so they can ask for money. Just like g coin scammers. Laughing

but then by the time someone gave them 3g, he could of used the time to get a few lvl and sell some rare box equipments (rare box 2 equip are worth around 20s-80s, you can get like 1-3 of these rare box by doing history Drake Razz). Very Happy

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:32 pm

IceDevil wrote:noobs that spam in pvp without linking them into combos. i spam my yuki skills, but at least i chain them, not run around and using them and running again.

and noobs that say no healing. DONT LET ME HEAL! duh

Are you sure they are pvping? I think they though they were staging.. Laughing hit and run. hit and run. Laughing Laughing

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by ProAtForums Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:35 pm

They annoy me too. I tend to screw with them though, and ask them to do stupid crap in exchange for gold - which they will never get. I've even met a few people in guild who beg...

It puts a major damper on my mood while staging with people asking every two seconds for gold. What makes them think I'm so rich? What makes them think they are entitled to my hard earned currency? -.-
ProAtForums
ProAtForums
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 61
IGN : ProAtCooking
Class : Delishus healer.
Level : 7x (14x)

http://www.teamrecursive.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm

100% agree with you, Pro.

That's why i only answer their questions and tell them what to do, regardless if they know what to do or not, but never do it for them.

its bad enough that they do it in the sq, but doing it during a stage just ruins the whole mood. Shocked

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayernae Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 am

Hentrix wrote:
Sayernae wrote:I agree. When a noob askes me for gold...I give....oh let's say....3G. Then he's like "thanks", then 5 seconds after he trades me again and says "MORE PLZ".

hmm.. Maybe they are not noobs, they are lazy people who act noobish so they can ask for money. Just like g coin scammers. Laughing

but then by the time someone gave them 3g, he could of used the time to get a few lvl and sell some rare box equipments (rare box 2 equip are worth around 20s-80s, you can get like 1-3 of these rare box by doing history Drake Razz). Very Happy

XD Yeah I agree
Sayernae
Sayernae
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 190
IGN : Sayernae/Xynrai/Droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down