Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KLunia is releasing their 5th new special character soon!

+4
therefugee
Hugsie
Hentrix
Andrew
8 posters

Go down

KLunia is releasing their 5th new special character soon! Empty KLunia is releasing their 5th new special character soon!

Post by Andrew Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 am

http://lunia.nexon.com/intro/090312/

Also known as: "Minstrel of darkness"

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

KLunia is releasing their 5th new special character soon! Empty Re: KLunia is releasing their 5th new special character soon!

Post by Hentrix Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:11 pm

I am glad that you could translate at least her name for us Smile

Klunia have announced their 5th special character, and here in america lunia, some people are complaining about Krieg coming out too soon.. silent

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Hentrix
Class : Dacy
Level : 80

http://I have a portfolio of my work, but not for Lunia. :P

Back to top Go down

KLunia is releasing their 5th new special character soon! Empty Re: KLunia is releasing their 5th new special character soon!

Post by Hugsie Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:39 pm

sounds pretty lame
Hugsie
Hugsie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 274
IGN : Allerian/FIYAAH

Back to top Go down

Post by therefugee Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 pm

it looks pretty sweet to me
therefugee
therefugee
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 208
IGN : TheRefugee
Class : Dainn Crowley
Level : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayernae Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Holy shit she's familiar!
Sayernae
Sayernae
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 190
IGN : Sayernae/Xynrai/Droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by Indah Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 am

Hugsie wrote:sounds pretty lame

Indeed..whats with all those 'darkness' thing -_-;
Indah
Indah
Freshman
Freshman

Class : Lir's late sister

Back to top Go down

Post by IceDevil Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:29 am

i agree with kreig coming out to soon. etoile's gonna run out of good updates, the way she's going about. yuki, ep 6, pet, myth, and item box ALL in one update?
krieg, bonus, pet, random box set, in ANOTHER update? wow.
there's only arein (archer) and ryan (bounty hunter) left, and the ep 7 thats being tested in kLunia. so the only updates will be g coin crap. if she waited till june for krieg, then that would been good, cuz that sets up arein for october, which is lunia's b-day, and maybe ryan for winter, unless thats too soon
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

Post by IceDevil Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:31 am

about the new char. does she play music? thats pretty cool. and i thought this game had all the amount of classes... oh well, they're out now! flower
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:15 pm

I don't think Krieg was introduce too early, because Lunia need to keep this game fresh and new. Remember when Yuki came out? the game was FILLED with Yukis'. but after a short while, there was really nothing else to do. And the new stages keeps the "Pro" group, (ActionHyun, IrisZ, xPeanut, Krigel, etc.), who runs through history and legend within 2-3 days, happy. Razz

Krieg was released when KLunia was 3 characters (krieg, Arien, Ryan) ahead of us. So now we get Krieg, and KLunia will soon to launch another character. I think USALunia is trying to keep this pace with KLunia.

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Yea, I didn't really get too excited either.

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 261
IGN : HyunShot
Class : Arien
Level : 1

http://audacity.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by therefugee Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:30 am

i thought that gunslinger character was nxt?
therefugee
therefugee
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by therefugee Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:32 am

Hentrix wrote:I am glad that you could translate at least her name for us Smile

Klunia have announced their 5th special character, and here in america lunia, some people are complaining about Krieg coming out too soon.. silent

yeah krieg was really fast to come about, but why would they complain? isn't that what they neey? new chars. :O?
therefugee
therefugee
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:12 pm

therefugee wrote:i thought that gunslinger character was nxt?

The gunslinger's name is Ryan Hunt. I think he was release sometime between dec08 - jan09 in KLunia, cant remember exactly when. Now KLunia is getting another new character, but they only provide really minor info, nothing in details. I am guessing this new character will released during summer when kids are out of school. Razz

therefugee wrote:

yeah krieg was really fast to come about, but why would they complain? isn't that what they neey? new chars. :O?

haha, you can read about some of these people's complaints in ijji's forum. The funny thing is, when yuki was released, people are saying "that's it!?" This time, ijji released a bunch of new content and another group are complaining about too early to much new things. Laughing But I think they are complaining because they haven't unlock all the previously available characters and stages before ijji push out with a new patch that has more new things. Razz

This isnt really anything to be excited or worth complaining about, because this is the way of life. You find something new everyday; for games, it will be every few months. I doubt it will be joyful to re-live the same day over and over again.

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaxt Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:18 am

I think her name is Bard ?
Spaxt
Spaxt
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Spaxt
Class : RB Dainn
Level : 7x

Back to top Go down

Post by Indah Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:25 pm

LOLs .. Bard is a character class, no way it'd be use as name, even weirder if use on cute girl while it sound so manly.. like calling Bob or Burt to a girl - -;
Indah
Indah
Freshman
Freshman

Class : Lir's late sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Hentrix Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:03 pm

I think its going to be a supportive class, at least I hope it would be. There are so many fighting class already; Sieg, Danin, Tia, Lime, Dacy, Yuki, Krieg, Arien, Ryan. It should be about time to create another supportive class or else eir gets lonely being the only supportive class in the game. Laughing

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down