Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09)

+5
Franci
ProAtForums
MrAaron
xDorkiie
Numi
9 posters

Go down

Accept or Reject

Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Vote_lcap86%Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Vote_lcap14%Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Empty Numinus''s Application (Accepted 5/12/09)

Post by Numi Fri May 08, 2009 12:32 am

The name you go by: Numi
Where are you from?: New York
Character Name: Numinus
Class: Puppeteer
Level: 66
Rebirth Count: 1
Pvp Level: 0
Total Level: 136
Current Stage: Bonus 1-1
Primary Language: English
Former Guilds (If any): None
Current Guild (If any): Gods
Reason why you want to join: I'm looking for a guild that has a lot to offer in terms of experience in the later stages of the game, a good community and striving to be on top as a guild. I enjoy staging as well as raids or just relaxing and joking around, I'm definitely not someone who you will find afk fishing for most of the day I'm almost always looking for something to do.
Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?: Not really, a former guild mate or two. I do come across quite a few Audacity guild members while playing though. Most recently being Omniscient who was the only person who stayed in a dying Kirin raid with me. We fought it until the end and won easily. But I thought that his staying showed a commitment to things which I think is important in guild members, and good for the reputation of the guild in general.
Playing time: Usually about 5-7 Hours a day
Others: I come from a guild that has less active members in a week then its guild level. I'm looking for a guild that I can feel like I'm part of community that tries to be on top and represents themselves as such.

Numi
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Empty Re: Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09)

Post by xDorkiie Fri May 08, 2009 12:48 am

Some of us like people that fish over night.. [;

*Wink Wink*
xDorkiie
xDorkiie
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 172
IGN : Yell0w
Class : Arien
Level : 7x (7x)

https://www.youtube.com/user/BewmmShakkalaka

Back to top Go down

Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09) Empty Re: Numinus's Application (Accepted 5/12/09)

Post by MrAaron Fri May 08, 2009 2:31 am

I hate to ask (Who am i kidding?) but, gender? (:

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post by Numi Fri May 08, 2009 3:30 am

I'll admit to having fished overnight a few times but I get a little worried about my laptop turning into a fireball if i do it. And I am a guy Razz .

Numi
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by ProAtForums Fri May 08, 2009 4:10 am

MrAaron wrote:I hate to ask (Who am i kidding?) but, gender? (:

Perv.
ProAtForums
ProAtForums
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 61
IGN : ProAtCooking
Class : Delishus healer.
Level : 7x (14x)

http://www.teamrecursive.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Fri May 08, 2009 4:33 am

AM NOT.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Franci Fri May 08, 2009 5:37 am

MrAaron wrote:I hate to ask (Who am i kidding?) but, gender? (:
3 questions to ask
1. What is ur gender
2. Which one do u prefer (correction Which Gender do u prefer)
3. Most important, Are you Gay/Lesbian?!!

Last edited by Franci on Fri May 08, 2009 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Franci
Franci
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 60
IGN : Arienancis (main)

Class : Arien

Level : 66 (106)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Fri May 08, 2009 5:39 am

1.He already said guy.
2....what..
3. ....

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedingSoul Fri May 08, 2009 5:46 am

MrAaron, i think he was asking you those 3 questions XD

BleedingSoul
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Fri May 08, 2009 5:55 am

Maybe xD
1. Male
2. I prefer women
3. Number 2 answers my question

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Sun May 10, 2009 9:58 pm

I approve. Very Happy
I hope you will inspire other members to join this guild just like how Omniscient inspired you.

Also a suggestion to our guildies. Please stop the inappropriate and personal questions by asking for their gender.
You got to remember that some players look through people's applicants thread and look at the posts to see what kind of person you are. (or how the guild acts)
If they see an inappropriate post, they may think that we are this type of guild and that MIGHT be sending a wrong message. So think if it is appropriate to post before you do, because every single player in our guild represents Audacity.

(Blargh sorry for the long post. >.<" But I was tired of these kind of posts)
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sun May 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Inappropriate questions?
Am I asking them to do something illegal? No.

Every single player?
What about the frequent scammers that get accepted into our guild?
or the guild hoppers
or the "Can I have money" people?

Hey, at least I know I'm not breaking any rules o__o

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Sun May 10, 2009 10:45 pm

What benefit would asking their gender be? Do tell me. Would they have your vote if they would say they are female or male? Doesn't it seem unfair to judge by their gender?

Frequent scammers - Once we know they scam we take action by kicking them out the guild.

Guild Hoppers - They are looking for something specific. Example: An helpful guild for stages. If the guild they are currently in are not what they had in mind. They would leave the guild to find a better one or until they find one that bests suits them.
We can't do anything about this. It's their own decision to leave or stay.

Beggers - We take action to ask them to stop if they continuously beg and teach them ways to make gold for themselves. Examples: At stage discussion there is a Pirate Rogers guide to make gold. We can ask them to look at it and stop begging. If they are to lazy to, they continue to spam. Then we can talk to a Senior and they could decide to take action.

Mind telling me what rules I broke? because your post is implying that I am.
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sun May 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Their gender is for my personal reference.
I don't judge, I decide.
You want unfair? How about the people who got into our guild without an application. (When the rule was still imposed.)
And what about those who got rejected. Don't you think we should at least hide or make the application process private.

We can't always take action if only a select few use the forums.

I never implied anything.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Sun May 10, 2009 11:18 pm

MrAaron wrote:Their gender is for my personal reference.
I don't judge, I decide.
You want unfair? How about the people who got into our guild without an application. (When the rule was still imposed.)
And what about those who got rejected. Don't you think we should at least hide or make the application process private.

We can't always take action if only a select few use the forums.

I never implied anything.
If you're trying to say that I was invited without posting an application and that it's not fair then I have an answer to this. I've been in this guild since it was lvl 6 or 7 right before Lecaf or after him. If you're not trying to say that, then please explain a bit more.

Do you mean hide the rejected members? Or all of the applicants?

Edit: Also shouldn't we accept or reject this applicant by now?
It's been 2 days and I think we shouldn't have them wait this long.
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sun May 10, 2009 11:32 pm

I didn't say you were invited without an application o__o. I didn't name anyone. Im talking about other people like... "098something" (Hes gone now)
He got into this guild, no application, don't know who he is, don't even know his name or etc.

I say we hide all the applicants, or at least the ones that request for it.

Peanut has to...seal the deal too. ;X

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Sun May 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh. o.o
Did you tell a Senior about this particular person?
If not, then next time be sure to tell them.

Also to Seniors that invite people that they believe to have the quality to be in the guild. A suggestion to fix this unfair applicant problem would be having the Seniors post a topic listing what players they invited to the guild without applicants.

How exactly would we hide the applicants?
Give all of our current guild members the possibility to look at applicants only. But how? o.o
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Mon May 11, 2009 12:03 am

We can hide it o___o
There are some forums that do that. (I don't know how though)
Only the forum owner or something like that can do it.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Mon May 11, 2009 12:11 am

I do see why we should make it private.
Example: Just in case someone has some problems with out guild. And they decide to make multiple accounts to reject a applicant. That would lower the chance of the applicant to get invited. And also tons of other reasons.

But does andrew (Hyun) have the power to make applicants private?
Even if he does, he quit Lunia and I doubt he would be active in the forums.
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Mon May 11, 2009 12:15 am

http://audacity.friendhood.net/community-f26/forum-change-t514.htm#5053

Forum change? Very Happy

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Mon May 11, 2009 12:23 am

That could be the answer for the forums but what about in game leader?
We need Andrew to come back to at least give someone the leadership since it's extremely hard to get a contact on him.

If we do have a forum change, then we're going to have to buy some loud speakers to advertise the new guild forum. And that requires guild fund which we do not have anymore. but unless some of us members are willing to spend some g coins to advertise. >.<"
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Link12345 Mon May 11, 2009 12:39 am

Hey numi, i remember you from our old, inactive guild Razz

Link12345
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 20
IGN : Link5549
Class : Wizard
Level : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Mon May 11, 2009 1:17 am

WariPwnsAll wrote:That could be the answer for the forums but what about in game leader?
We need Andrew to come back to at least give someone the leadership since it's extremely hard to get a contact on him.

If we do have a forum change, then we're going to have to buy some loud speakers to advertise the new guild forum. And that requires guild fund which we do not have anymore. but unless some of us members are willing to spend some g coins to advertise. >.<"

Allana and Andrew have to be on at the same time in order to change leadership. ;P
If i got a lottery ticket, I have a higher chance of winning than those two getting on.

Don't you worry about that, I got 15 (10 Text thing on top and 5 square ones) ;P
I could get more when I find more sellers.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Mon May 11, 2009 3:24 am

Crap I accidentally fell took a nap. ._.
Hm..this is gonna take a while for a new leader. ._.
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by xPeanut Wed May 13, 2009 5:21 am

Accepted.

Please whisper ; ProAtCooking, xCantelope, SyoraChan, or Leca for an invite. =]
xPeanut
xPeanut
Senior/Moderator
Senior/Moderator

Male Posts : 454
IGN : God.
Class : Jesus.
Level : 99

http://www.myspace.com/turtlezzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down