Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling All Audacity People

+5
Acapella
MrAaron
SyoraChan
AppleProduct
Franci
9 posters

Go down

Calling All Audacity People Empty Calling All Audacity People

Post by Franci Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Since our guild became 2nd best guild in Lunia, Many people left cuz we are not first anymore. And now, many of us are complaining because of this. (I have a proof. Here are the link http://audacity.friendhood.net/community-f26/falling-guild-t450.htm) So, i think that instead of complaining, we should start to advertise so that our guild become more live, more volunteering, more helping, and ultimately, NO. 1 guild in the months of June, July, August, and forever. We need to Advetise our guild in these areas

Ijji Forums
Other forums (mymmo and others)
In Actual Game

Ill start to take volunteers starting with me (try to write ur volunteering thread in these formats)

Be CREATIVE!!!!!! about ur advertise ment

Forums

1. Forum name: Franci
Ijji Forum name: Franci
IGN: Arienancis
How: Writing new threads in Guild section, changing my signature (although i really like my sig), putting some reply about audacity

Other Forums

Forum name
Which forum
??? forum name
IGN
Audacity rank
How

In Actual Game

Forum name: franci
IGN: Arienancis
Audacity rank: freshman
How: putting Advertisement in my personal store
Franci
Franci
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 60
IGN : Arienancis (main)

Class : Arien

Level : 66 (106)

Back to top Go down

Calling All Audacity People Empty Re: Calling All Audacity People

Post by AppleProduct Tue May 05, 2009 11:08 pm

The reason we are losing is because all the other top guild are doing random recruits.
So basically they invite everyone they see and if you go inactive you get kicked and someone else will replace you.
And the problem with random recruits is that it increases the number of noobs no not.
And those people are just annoying.

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Wed May 06, 2009 2:04 am

AppleProduct wrote:The reason we are losing is because all the other top guild are doing random recruits.
So basically they invite everyone they see and if you go inactive you get kicked and someone else will replace you.
And the problem with random recruits is that it increases the number of noobs no not.

Yes, very annoying, immature and also, because it's random, who knows who will be in the guild.. for example, scammers. And since guildies put more trust into guild members than other people, they become vulnerable to those types of people if they are in the guild.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 am

Well you can always trust MrAaron. ;D

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post by Franci Wed May 06, 2009 4:49 am

And ME the amazing Franci
Franci
Franci
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Acapella Thu May 07, 2009 6:30 am

SyoraChan wrote:
AppleProduct wrote:The reason we are losing is because all the other top guild are doing random recruits.

Yes, very annoying, immature and also, because it's random, who knows who will be in the guild.. for example, scammers. And since guildies put more trust into guild members than other people, they become vulnerable to those types of people if they are in the guild.

its 100 times easier to kick a player then recruit one, so you get a selection of who you want to when you "randomly invite". Its not randomly invite either, it has to be a certain level to avoid majority of the low level scammers.

Acapella
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleProduct Thu May 07, 2009 7:22 am

There are tons of high level scammers >_>

AppleProduct
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 228
IGN : AppleProduct
Class : Dainn
Level : 7X

Back to top Go down

Post by ProAtForums Thu May 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Franci I've seen all your posts on the IJJI forum and applaud how you try to help the community in general, and your efforts to encourage growth within Audacity overall.

I often advertise when I have time, and as of late I have stagnated a bit based on real life responsibilities. I'd like to be spend more time recruiting people in game once I have more time. Until then I do encourage everyone to follow your lead and to promote Audacity whenever and wherever possible.

To Aaron and Apple's credit, it is difficult to maintain a stead stream respectful and dedicated players. Finding people who will actively contribute to the guild, whether that be logging hours or helping members, is difficult. I know people don't want random recruits, and I understand where they are coming from.

Never have I suggest it, but I personally scout out people to join the guild. Based on a few minutes of conversation I can make a decision and then take it from there based on their behavior in the guild. Honestly, since good people are far and few between I don't have a problem adding large groups of people and then pruning out the ones who suck by hand >.>

Right now I really wish some of the lower level members in the guild would group together and help each other more. I see a lot of people looking for parties on a regular basis, and what bothers me is that I know for a fact that other guild members are doing those same stages. I don't have the time, or the desire, to help everyone all the time. I have my own goals to take care of as well. My hope is that by helping people they will return the favor when someone else needs a hand, but I don't see that happen as often as it should be.

*crits with walls of text*

Edit:

As a side note: If you have someone who wants to join the guild, check to see if I am available (ProAtCooking/iDelishus). I can take care of them on the spot.
ProAtForums
ProAtForums
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 61
IGN : ProAtCooking
Class : Delishus healer.
Level : 7x (14x)

http://www.teamrecursive.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Franci Thu May 07, 2009 10:41 pm

ProAtForums wrote:Franci I've seen all your posts on the IJJI forum and applaud how you try to help the community in general, and your efforts to encourage growth within Audacity overall.

I often advertise when I have time, and as of late I have stagnated a bit based on real life responsibilities. I'd like to be spend more time recruiting people in game once I have more time. Until then I do encourage everyone to follow your lead and to promote Audacity whenever and wherever possible.

To Aaron and Apple's credit, it is difficult to maintain a stead stream respectful and dedicated players. Finding people who will actively contribute to the guild, whether that be logging hours or helping members, is difficult. I know people don't want random recruits, and I understand where they are coming from.

Never have I suggest it, but I personally scout out people to join the guild. Based on a few minutes of conversation I can make a decision and then take it from there based on their behavior in the guild. Honestly, since good people are far and few between I don't have a problem adding large groups of people and then pruning out the ones who suck by hand >.>

Right now I really wish some of the lower level members in the guild would group together and help each other more. I see a lot of people looking for parties on a regular basis, and what bothers me is that I know for a fact that other guild members are doing those same stages. I don't have the time, or the desire, to help everyone all the time. I have my own goals to take care of as well. My hope is that by helping people they will return the favor when someone else needs a hand, but I don't see that happen as often as it should be.

*crits with walls of text*

Edit:

As a side note: If you have someone who wants to join the guild, check to see if I am available (ProAtCooking/iDelishus). I can take care of them on the spot.

Ty for the comment
and sure ill look for you when i find a good guildies cuz it was frustrating when i found some good guildies but couldnt add cuz of the guild policy
Franci
Franci
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Thu May 07, 2009 10:44 pm

ProAtForums wrote:

Whats that suppose to mean ;X
(I can't differentiate between compliment and insult)

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by ProAtForums Thu May 07, 2009 10:50 pm

MrAaron wrote:
ProAtForums wrote:

Whats that suppose to mean ;X
(I can't differentiate between compliment and insult)

You two are correct. That's all that boils down to.
ProAtForums
ProAtForums
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 61
IGN : ProAtCooking
Class : Delishus healer.
Level : 7x (14x)

http://www.teamrecursive.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierkiller3 Fri May 08, 2009 2:21 pm

why do u guys care about rank so much ?
Look at kami they r not first but their a fun guild
Even islacker is fun so is mythology
u guys should try to have fun not be the first in the game >.>
soldierkiller3
soldierkiller3
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sat May 09, 2009 12:48 am

By "u guys" you mean one or two of us.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Sat May 09, 2009 3:50 am

MrAaron wrote:By "u guys" you mean one or two of us.
You didn't have to just single out people in the guild.
We all have opinions on how to run a guild and you should respect that. Whether a lot of people support it, or not.
And all they want is to help the guild grow.

Also I appreciate Franci and others, who express what the guild should do in the future by posting in the forums(Or in-game). A thumbs up to you guys. =3
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyDacy Sun May 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Also alot of members are quiting because our leader quit -.- And if anyone needs help on anything pm DirtyDacy, lvl 77 dacy Very Happy I usually have nothing to do but myth :X Ill do myth with any guildies too (more exp for me anyway)

DirtyDacy
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 80
IGN : DirtyDacy
Class : Dacy
Level : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by WariPwnsAll Sun May 10, 2009 11:00 pm

DirtyDacy wrote:Also alot of members are quiting because our leader quit -.- And if anyone needs help on anything pm DirtyDacy, lvl 77 dacy Very Happy I usually have nothing to do but myth :X Ill do myth with any guildies too (more exp for me anyway)
Didn't Alanna say that she wouldn't be playing much now? And she was suppose to be guild leader. Does this mean we have to start from scratch for a new guild leader? o.o
WariPwnsAll
WariPwnsAll
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyDacy Thu May 14, 2009 3:14 am

I thought peanut was gonna take her place. And they cant really be guild leader cuz hyun has to transfer it and he hasnt been on in a while :/

DirtyDacy
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 80
IGN : DirtyDacy
Class : Dacy
Level : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Thu May 14, 2009 6:55 am

No idea. ;X
Its all chaos right now.