Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Member Photos

+21
HeliosSilver
3xtraction
StarSaviour
MrAaron
ProAtForums
xDorkiie
PiNKx3
xPeanut
Sayernae
AppleProduct
Koyuuki
Spaxt
Alanna
Leca
Itachi6972
IceDevil
Hentrix
Hugsie
Tommmmmmy
Andrew
SyoraChan
25 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Guild Member Photos - Page 6 Empty Re: Guild Member Photos

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:18 am

SyoraChan wrote:
MrAaron wrote:
IceDevil wrote:i dont have asian spikey hair o_0

Be jealous.
I bought a real expensive straightener that can curl

._. -brust out laughing- ok i'm done .... did you try returning it? while would a straightener -- curl your hair? ._.

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal
Class : Arien

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:19 am

SyoraChan wrote:
MrAaron wrote:

Be jealous.

I style Asian hair, for fun. But not that type of asian hair, more like the Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean hair styles, especially for guys o.o, I style my friends' (guys...) very often, and yes for funsies. The ones with the long side burns and long bangs but it gets spiked up, etc. IDK, I get really into hair design, like how to blow dry your hair so your hair stays up despite the length so it's easier to style... what styling products work well with each other, how to make the back of your hair spike out .....so I shall not start. ._. For myself, I straighten or curl my hair all the time. x; I bought a real expensive straightener that can curl ... because yeah o.o

I tried reading all of that but my head started to hurt after "funsies." o__o
How do you permanently change your hair color?

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post by HeliosSilver Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:24 am

MrAaron wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
MrAaron wrote:

Be jealous.

I style Asian hair, for fun. But not that type of asian hair, more like the Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean hair styles, especially for guys o.o, I style my friends' (guys...) very often, and yes for funsies. The ones with the long side burns and long bangs but it gets spiked up, etc. IDK, I get really into hair design, like how to blow dry your hair so your hair stays up despite the length so it's easier to style... what styling products work well with each other, how to make the back of your hair spike out .....so I shall not start. ._. For myself, I straighten or curl my hair all the time. x; I bought a real expensive straightener that can curl ... because yeah o.o

must be gene mutation! >=D or your hair just turn white .... like me T.T

HeliosSilver
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : PointFatal

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 am

@helios: I meant to say it does both, sorry.

@aaron: You can't unless your parents wanted you to be blonde before you were born so they selected your genes so that you had blonde hair or what not. The more you dye your hair + putting products in + straightening and curling all at once, the more it damages your hair.. It becomes brittle and dry and can easily break off, not good at all. Usually dying your hair is fine, but bleaching your hair really damages your hair. My friend bleached her hair blonde.. yes she's a blonde asian.. >_> and when she tied her hair up, because it was so brittle, this whole chunk just broke off ._. and I can guarantee she is not the only one that had that happen.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Female Posts : 378
IGN : SyoraChan
Class : Eir- RBed.
Level : 14x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=869965252

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:29 am

SyoraChan wrote:@helios: I meant to say it does both, sorry.

@aaron: You can't unless your parents wanted you to be blonde before you were born so they selected your genes so that you had blonde hair or what not. The more you dye your hair + putting products in + straightening and curling all at once, the more it damages your hair.. It becomes brittle and dry and can easily break off, not good at all. Usually dying your hair is fine, but bleaching your hair really damages your hair. My friend bleached her hair blonde.. yes she's a blonde asian.. >_> and when she tied her hair up, because it was so brittle, this whole chunk just broke off ._. and I can guarantee she is not the only one that had that happen.

But but...i wanted red or blue OR blonde hair...
Sad
God is cruel.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by StarSaviour Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:32 am

MrAaron wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
MrAaron wrote:

Be jealous.

You gotta develop some reading stamina, man... College/Uni is going to rape you. study

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:33 am

StarSaviour wrote:
MrAaron wrote:
SyoraChan wrote:
MrAaron wrote:

Be jealous.

You gotta develop some reading stamina, man... College/Uni is going to rape you. study

No Im just lazy. cheers

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by StarSaviour Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:58 am

lol..

This question is directed at Syora. Um.. so like.. when my hair's dry.. it gets all poofy... Anyways, what kind of hair products or process would you recommend to make me look like your siggy. >_.

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:36 am

StarSaviour wrote:lol..

This question is directed at Syora. Um.. so like.. when my hair's dry.. it gets all poofy... Anyways, what kind of hair products or process would you recommend to make me look like your siggy. >_.

hehe, Okay so your hair is poofy, and I'd probably say since it's poofy after it is dry, it does not have a shine or does it feel silky. So I would say you should buy shampoo and conditioner that hydrates/moisturizes your hair. Look on the labels, it will say hydrate/ moisturize. If that is not the case, it may be caused from frizziness. There is shampoo/conditioner that says De-frizz. You can buy also, cream that you put in your hair after shower that hydrates your hair, just put a pump's worth into your hand and work through your hair but you don't wash it off. You can buy all that at any store that sells shampoo, conditioner. I used to use that cream for straight hair, from Sunsilk.

Those are 3 options you can try.
My hair, I buy shampoo that says hydrate hair, because I often use products and straighten so I don't want to damage my hair, and it works. Many brands have those sorts of shampoo. But for guys, I'll just buy head & shoulders, olay. Other brands like sunsilk and herbal essence are too fruity, may make you feel feminine haha.

Processes you can try is that... do you happen to towel dry/air dry your hair or blow dry your hair? I find that when I blow dry my hair it feels lighter and more smooth than air drying. And for my brother when he air dries his hair it goes POOOF. But not frizzy, just big. So if you are air drying your hair, may be you should blow dry your hair.

And as for Aaron, if you do plan on dying your hair and want the color to stay longer.. (not pernamently, unfortunately) you need to buy specific shampoo that will retain that color so it will not fade. If I remember properly, if you have your hair dyed blonde you would buy shampoo that is suppose to have a green color in it in order to keep your hair blonde. It is strange like purple keeps your hair brown, gah and pink keeps a different color. If I am right, I may have mixed up the colors, it's so confusing.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by StarSaviour Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:51 am

Yeah.. my hair always goes poofy after air drying. Especially the sides. And the front of my hair.. the bangs..? I think that's what they're called, anyways, they tend not to sway gracefully across my face.. instead they go wherever the hell they want. Sometimes it curls up. =.=

Oh, all my shampoos and conditioners all say moisturizing. Seriously, I think like 90% of cosmetics say they moisturize.

What kind of hair products do they use though to style their hair? I use to use modelling clay but that stuff can feel thick and greasy sometimes. Pommade seems too wet.. and gel way too hard.

StarSaviour
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by yukinoran Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:28 am

....photos....we have so deviated xx.....
yukinoran
yukinoran
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 59
IGN : cymbidium~
Class : healer~
Level : 57 T^T

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:42 am

StarSaviour wrote:Yeah.. my hair always goes poofy after air drying. Especially the sides. And the front of my hair.. the bangs..? I think that's what they're called, anyways, they tend not to sway gracefully across my face.. instead they go wherever the hell they want. Sometimes it curls up. =.=

Oh, all my shampoos and conditioners all say moisturizing. Seriously, I think like 90% of cosmetics say they moisturize.

What kind of hair products do they use though to style their hair? I use to use modelling clay but that stuff can feel thick and greasy sometimes. Pommade seems too wet.. and gel way too hard.

Okay, look for the specific ones that say HYDRATE then or de-frizz, if your hair gets frizzy and poofy. If just poofy try hydrate because moisturize isn't good enough. And yes, they are called bangs. One thing though, you say you hair curls right? When you style it, do you want to keep it straight? perhaps you can consider a hair straightener, no worries, guys use straighteners too, haha. you straighten it and it will definately make your hair not as poofy so it's easier to style.

When I style hair for guys, I use gatsby moving rubber, it is wax. It may feel a little sticky, but seriously, all hair products are either get sticky, hard or wet when you apply it. I use gatsby first then put hairspray in so it doesn't feel sticky, and it feels slightly hard but still flexible. Gatsby is good because there is ones that have no shine at all, so it doesn't look slick, which is kind of ew. Here I will give you the site for it, some parts of the states and Canada sells it. But you can most definately buy on-line. Though I have the original japanese site for it. (Gatsby is from Japan.)

It is really simple to use, just take your index finger and take a finger tip full and work through your hair from top (where longest) to back or front. You may need to apply more. That usually already sets up your hair, then for spikes and details you can use a different type of gatsby.

For example, for medium long to long hair for guys, you use gray gatsby and work through your hair to set it up. Then you would use pink gatsby to do the fine details and spikes as you take a little bit of the pink gatsby and rub it against your index and thumb and pull and twirl on the tips of your hair to make spikes. Finish that off with hairspray to elimate the stickiness and it will be flexible not like something that looks like a slick stone sculpture on top of your head.

Official Gatsby Product Site >>click here<<

They sell for around $8-12, online depending if they include shipping or what not and discounts for bulk.

On there it tells you what kind of wax you should use for what type of hair. If you don't understand what you should use, you can ask me, I've tried using all of them.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by IceDevil Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:22 am

SyoraChan wrote:
StarSaviour wrote:Yeah.. my hair always goes poofy after air drying. Especially the sides. And the front of my hair.. the bangs..? I think that's what they're called, anyways, they tend not to sway gracefully across my face.. instead they go wherever the hell they want. Sometimes it curls up. =.=

Okay, look for the specific ones that say HYDRATE then or de-frizz, if your hair gets frizzy and poofy. If just poofy try hydrate because moisturize isn't good enough. And yes, they are called bangs. One thing though, you say you hair curls right? When you style it, do you want to keep it straight? perhaps you can consider a hair straightener, no worries, guys use straighteners too, haha. you straighten it and it will definately make your hair not as poofy so it's easier to style.

When I style hair for guys, I use gatsby moving rubber, it is wax. It may feel a little sticky, but seriously, all hair products are either get sticky, hard or wet when you apply it. I use gatsby first then put hairspray in so it doesn't feel sticky, and it feels slightly hard but still flexible. Gatsby is good because there is ones that have no shine at all, so it doesn't look slick, which is kind of ew. Here I will give you the site for it, some parts of the states and Canada sells it. But you can most definately buy on-line. Though I have the original japanese site for it. (Gatsby is from Japan.)

It is really simple to use, just take your index finger and take a finger tip full and work through your hair from top (where longest) to back or front. You may need to apply more. That usually already sets up your hair, then for spikes and details you can use a different type of gatsby.

For example, for medium long to long hair for guys, you use gray gatsby and work through your hair to set it up. Then you would use pink gatsby to do the fine details and spikes as you take a little bit of the pink gatsby and rub it against your index and thumb and pull and twirl on the tips of your hair to make spikes. Finish that off with hairspray to elimate the stickiness and it will be flexible not like something that looks like a slick stone sculpture on top of your head.

Official Gatsby Product Site >>click here<<

They sell for around $8-12, online depending if they include shipping or what not and discounts for bulk.

On there it tells you what kind of wax you should use for what type of hair. If you don't understand what you should use, you can ask me, I've tried using all of them.
wow,,,,
thats all i can say
fianally a pic of me, i think its bad though
Guild Member Photos - Page 6 29ffhh1me with my new contacts
Guild Member Photos - Page 6 9hjkae me with my old glasses
IceDevil
IceDevil
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male Posts : 377
Class : Yuki
Level : 6x! YAY ME! (clap clap clap)

Back to top Go down

Post by xDorkiie Fri May 08, 2009 1:28 am

o.o.. This topic is going dead. NOOO D;

*Revive*

Guild Member Photos - Page 6 28mkz80

I look so short. D;
xDorkiie
xDorkiie
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 172
IGN : Yell0w
Level : 7x (7x)

https://www.youtube.com/user/BewmmShakkalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Fri May 08, 2009 2:31 am

Thats because you are short.
<5689342

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyuuki Fri May 15, 2009 1:24 am

Erm......

>///<;;
Speaking of hair, here's mine being not straight. Like always. x_x;

Guild Member Photos - Page 6 Wi1u8h
Koyuuki
Koyuuki
Freshman
Freshman

Female Posts : 32
IGN : Koyuuki
Class : Ice Wizard/Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Fri May 15, 2009 1:59 am

o__o
I love your hair.
You look like you're 20 something

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyuuki Fri May 15, 2009 2:16 am

MrAaron wrote:o__o
I love your hair.
You look like you're 20 something

o .o;
Thank you!

Yeah... I get that a lot. >__o;
Promise I'm 17, though.
Koyuuki
Koyuuki
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Fri May 15, 2009 2:17 am

Don't lie pedophile. Smile

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyuuki Fri May 15, 2009 2:25 am

And thus, Aaron's kind-streak has ended.
.__.
Koyuuki
Koyuuki
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Fri May 15, 2009 2:26 am

That is me being kind. o___o
Me being mean would be A LOT worse.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyuuki Fri May 15, 2009 2:34 am

Dx
Koyuuki
Koyuuki
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAaron Fri May 15, 2009 2:47 am

You still look 20 something pedophile.

MrAaron
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SyoraChan Fri May 15, 2009 4:27 am

I like your hair
are you wearing a black shirt though?
because the black background makes your head look like it's floating :3.
SyoraChan
SyoraChan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyuuki Fri May 15, 2009 5:12 am

SyoraChan wrote:I like your hair
are you wearing a black shirt though?
because the black background makes your head look like it's floating :3.

Yepyep, black turtle-neck. xD

Thank you! ;~;
Koyuuki
Koyuuki
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content