Audacity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dacy Combos

3 posters

Go down

Dacy Combos Empty Dacy Combos

Post by SecksIsMyGame Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Just thought I'd share some Dacy PvP tips and combos with you guys. (:

Introduction
I hate seeing spamming Dacies in PvP.. It just gives us a really bad reputation; so I decided to make this guide. I'm not going to go through the skills because there are tonnes of other places where you can read their descriptions. Also, Bundle Bundle Net doesn't freeze mid-air anymore, so I will not include any combos that use it.
Basics
I'm just going to share the basics that I use. I know there are a lot more, but I personally don't find them too useful.

AAA - I don't really find this all too practical as a combo starter. It's easily escapable after the 2nd A and has horrible range except the last hit. IMO, it should only be used to start wall combos.
AAS - Dacy's hard knockdown skill. It's good for ring out if you're near the edge.
SSSAAAAA - Dacy's AoE stun. If you can anticipate your opponents moves and delay this properly, you can stun them and start with AAA/Sheet/Whirlwind, etc.
AAA >><(>) AA >><(>) AA >><(>) etc... Dacy's auto-step. This is a must master. You can use this after fuzzy whirlwind for an infinite combo, or you can use this to get your opponents into walls.
Combos Note: Most non-wall combos starting with AAA or sheet are escapeable at some point. Also, you can do some of these combos leaving out a skill or two.

Non-Wall Combos
AAA, >>S - Very simple combo. Not very powerful PvE or PvP, though.
AAA, Shining Needle(SN), >>S - Another simple, but weak combo.
Reckless Repeat Punches(RRP), Surprise Bomb(Bomb) - Good combo for finishing people with low HP. You use Bomb around the time when the 2nd punch hits. Takes some practice to get.
RRP/Sheet A/Whirlwind, Boink Glove(Glove) - Another easy combo. The gloves tend to send the target far away before the 2nd hit comes.
RRP/Sheet A/Whirlwind, Bumpy Dash(BD)/New BD - Great combo for sending targets to a wall.

Wall Combos
AAA/Sheet A, Glove - Very straightforward, but powerful combo.
Sheet A/RRP, Whirlwind, BD/New BD, Autostep - Very good combo to learn against those people that run. Just get them caught in this and it's game over for them. You can also do this w/o a wall, but your target tends to go a bit too far after 5-6 autosteps.
AAA/RRP, SN, Sheet A, Whirlwind, BD/New BD, Boink Glove - Strong combo. The Sheet mid-combo acts as a reset. You could use both bumpy dashes in the combo if you wanted. Note: You have to cancel SN as soon as it hits. Takes some practice to get used to it, but is very useful for Dacy's wall combos.
BD/New BD, Summon Catchvee, Unsummon Catchvee, Bomb
AAA, SN, Sheet A, BD/New BD, Whirlwind, Summon Catchvee, Unsummon Catchvee, Bomb
AAA, SN, Sheet A, Whirlwind, Catchvee, BD/New BD, Catch Catch Kick, SN, Sheet A, Unsummon, Bomb
Tips
-When your target is down, cast whirlwind. If they get up, they will get caught in it. If they stay down, use sheet. It will send them into the whirlwind if done correctly.

-Utilize TC's invincible frames and cancel with another skill. They will often dodge expecting a giant ball of candy, but you can cancel TC any time before the ball comes. What I like to do is cancel and use a bumpy dash them into a wall.

-DongDong is your best friend! IMO, you should use it whenever the cool down is over. The targets usually can't run away in time or they end up running into it if you use it after standing still for a while.

-Use dash A. It can be used to stun your opponent and use a skill immediately. Or, for cheap wins, you can spam dash A at your opponent until they are stuck at a wall then use Sheet A, Whirlwind, Autostep.

-Use autostep to force your targets into corners. Autostep very quickly and make sure you move forwards each time. Autostepping very quickly means there should be virtually no delay between AA's. Just keep approaching them and you can force them into a wall.

-Use Veni's explosion to get out of tough situations. When you unsummon Veni, he explodes and sends your opponent flying. As long as your opponent is in about the same range as RRP, they should get hit.

-Use Dacy's delayable AAA/SSSSSSSS/SSSSSSSA. AAA is escapable after the 2nd A. If you delay the 3rd hit, then you can get your opponent in its large range or use it to feint and set up for an RRP/Whirlwind. You can press AA then stop for about half a second and press A and knock them into the air. The trick is to hit A just before the doll reaches its natural position by Dacy's side. You can also delay the other two hits to help time a bit better.
Videos
Just some inspirational/educational videos showcasing Dacy's immense potential in PvP.
#1 PvP Eir in KLunia vs a Dacy. This was my inspiration for PvP.
Dacy Combos. This video has more combinations. Note: Bundle Bundle Net does not freeze mid-air anymore.
Even more Combos! More for lower levels, imo. Does not contain RRP or Whirlwind.

I have to go now, but I will continue this when I get back.

COMING SOON...
More Combos!
Tips and Tricks!
Builds!
Video Demonstrations!
and More!

Last edited by SecksIsMyGame on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:08 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more content~)
SecksIsMyGame
SecksIsMyGame
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 19
IGN : xBowjob
Anaesthesia
Hyperborean
SecksIsMyGame
xAsphyxia
Eternix
Class : Arien
Dacy
Yuki
Eir
Lime
Tia

Level : 75(76)
72(202)
61(62)
63(113)
43(105)
55(110)

Back to top Go down

Dacy Combos Empty Re: Dacy Combos

Post by Hentrix Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:25 am

thank you for sharing your pvp knowledge without using skill spam. you have no idea how many times a pvp player came up to me and say that dacy are cheap in pvp or that all my pvp wins are ring out. My reply to them is "I don't pvp." Laughing

Now i can tell them, if they want to fight a dacy that doesn't win by ringout, i will recommend them to watch your pvp fights.. Wink

Hentrix
Freshman
Freshman

IGN : Hentrix
Class : Dacy
Level : 80

http://I have a portfolio of my work, but not for Lunia. :P

Back to top Go down

Dacy Combos Empty Re: Dacy Combos

Post by DaisyDuck Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:59 am

it should be sssssss >( or < which ever way ur facing)towards a wall then New BumpyDash then Bumpydash then pink roll punch
DaisyDuck
DaisyDuck
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 39
IGN : DaisyDuck
Class : Reborn Puppeteer
Level : 61

having troubles getting 65 for elf set

https://facebook.com Register (add WilliamRagasa with a sasuke pi

Back to top Go down

Dacy Combos Empty sasaS

Post by DaisyDuck Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:11 am

u can do reckless repeat punch shining needle then slippery sheet then a then to either boing glove or pink roll punch
DaisyDuck
DaisyDuck
Freshman
Freshman

Male Posts : 39
IGN : DaisyDuck
Class : Reborn Puppeteer
Level : 61

having troubles getting 65 for elf set

https://facebook.com Register (add WilliamRagasa with a sasuke pi

Back to top Go down

Dacy Combos Empty O>O to the auto step